Some Draft Picks?

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
In honesty, I usually never hear of most picks until they are drafted except for maybe a couple who go ultra early.

Jet Picks.png

Last edited:

KenO'B

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Picks gained

2024: Round 5 PATS
2024: Round 4 Bears
2024: Round 5 Bills
2024: Round 2 Oilers
2024: Round 4
2024: Round 5
2024: Round 6
2024: Round 4 Denver
2024: Round 1 LV
2024: Round 2
2024: Round 3
2024: Round 7
2024: Round 1 Jags
2024: Round 2
2024: Round 3 Steelers
2024: Round 2 KC
2024: Round 3
2024: Round 3 Sea

Selections

13 Paris Johnson OT
46 Trenton Simpson LB
59 Antonio Johnson S
112 Tanner McKee QB
127 Karl Brooks DL
136 Ji Brown S
144 Andrew Vorhees OL
194 Ricky Stromberg OL
202 Viliami Fehoko EDGE
207 Dontay Demus WR
218 Keaton Mitchell RB
258 Nick Saldiveri OT
259 Adam Korsak P

Funny draft, teams kept throwing picks at me, I'd love to see joe with all those extra picks in his bag lol

Retired AFA

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Rd (1) 13 - OT Darnell Wright
Rd (2) 42 - OL Joe Tipperman
Rd (4) 112
Rd (5) 143
Rd (6) 207

Last edited:

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
Yay, we made the cut! A bunch of times, too! Zach at #6!!

"Brace yourself, NYJ fans, as this is merely the first of many mentions. The New York brain trust won't admit it publicly, but the Jets are essentially throwing in the towel on Wilson after two seasons given the pivot to four-time MVP Aaron Rodgers. At a time when young quarterbacks are given much less margin for error, Wilson, a pro day all-star who's done little since, used up his – the league's lowest-rated passer since 2021 among those with at least 100 completions and a subpar podium performer. The mistake is magnified by the fact the Jets could have taken QBs Justin Fields or Mac Jones, if not augment the roster around then-QB Sam Darnold with WR Ja'Marr Chase, OT Penei Sewell or LB Micah Parsons."

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
Yay, we made the cut! A bunch of times, too! Zach at #6!!

"Brace yourself, NYJ fans, as this is merely the first of many mentions. The New York brain trust won't admit it publicly, but the Jets are essentially throwing in the towel on Wilson after two seasons given the pivot to four-time MVP Aaron Rodgers. At a time when young quarterbacks are given much less margin for error, Wilson, a pro day all-star who's done little since, used up his – the league's lowest-rated passer since 2021 among those with at least 100 completions and a subpar podium performer. The mistake is magnified by the fact the Jets could have taken QBs Justin Fields or Mac Jones, if not augment the roster around then-QB Sam Darnold with WR Ja'Marr Chase, OT Penei Sewell or LB Micah Parsons."
Taking a quick skim through that list, the Jets represented themselves pretty well in the top half

KenO'B

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
The mistake is magnified by the fact the Jets could have taken QBs Justin Fields or Mac Jones, if not augment the roster around then-QB Sam Darnold with WR Ja'Marr Chase, OT Penei Sewell or LB Micah Parsons."
Fields and Jones are hardly making me regret Wilson tbh, also as good as Chase is we then wouldn't have taken Wilson WR and I think he will love getting a decent ball thrown his way and prove to be as good as Chase imo

The biggest mistake was taking Adams and not Mahomes if we want to play the hindsight game to a full conclusion.

Darnold over Allen and trading up to do so

So many errors

Retired AFA

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
I was hoping we got to keep both 2nd Rd picks as we need a Center, FS and DT. Unless we trade up from the 4th Rd for a Center. IMO we will take an OT with our 1st pick.