Jets and Bills interested in Drew Brees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets and Bills interested in Drew Brees

If this is true, I'am all for this AS LONG as the Jets draft Baker Mayfield. Have a true HOF QB groom a young gun with the exact same physical attributes to set up this franchise for years to come.

Solidify the O-Line with the remaining cash and this franchise could be in contention for years to come after Baker learns everything from an all pro QB who will CHECK the younger pup during his maturation process, as Doug FLutie once did for Drew.
    *The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.*

the rumor about Brees being available is because New Orleans is interested in drafting Baker Mayfield... So it is one or the other not both...

Comment

If the Jets are interested in Brees, they also have to draft a QB in the first round. Brees is 39.
      1978-1983 Section 37 (UD) Shea Stadium
      1984-2009 Section 311 Meadowlands
      2010-present Section 131 MetLife Stadium

Comment

I like Drew Brees. I'd be sad to see him get killed behind our oline

Comment

Originally posted by cheaterhater View Post
          Or catching pneumonia playing outside of a Dome.

Comment

Originally posted by gmf1369 View Post
            the rumor about Brees being available is because New Orleans is interested in drafting Baker Mayfield... So it is one or the other not both...

The Jets can ABSOLUTLEY land both. New Orleans doesnt have the fire power the Jets have in trading up in the draft to acquire Baker while signing Drew.
            Last edited by NYJETSDAN16; 03-11-2018, 06:19 PM.
            *The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.*

Comment

Originally posted by cheaterhater View Post
              Its evident that our O-Line wont be any where remotley close to what it was last season. Brees would be fine.

Comment

I don't see Bree's ever leaving New Orleans. And that team can compete for a championship now. Great rumor, but the chances of this are zero.

Comment

The Jets and Bills are interested in Drew Brees.

Unfortunately, he has no interest in either one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by NYJETSDAN16 View Post

Its evident that our O-Line wont be any where remotley close to what it was last season. Brees would be fine.
                    Also, our oline wasn’t that bad. It’s petty who made them look worse than they were. Brees has amazing pocket presence

Comment

I am interested in being defensive coordinator for the Jets

Comment

Originally posted by NYJETSDAN16 View Post
                        If this is true, I'am all for this AS LONG as the Jets draft Baker Mayfield. Have a true HOF QB groom a young gun with the exact same physical attributes to set up this franchise for years to come.

Solidify the O-Line with the remaining cash and this franchise could be in contention for years to come after Baker learns everything from an all pro QB who will CHECK the younger pup during his maturation process, as Doug FLutie once did for Drew.
                        So are the Broncos, Vikings and Cardinals....
                        The extension with the Saints will be announced early tomorrow. The Saints are not going to let him walk. Especially not with $18 million dead cap space if he does.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindsideD'Brick View Post
                          The Jets and Bills are interested in Drew Brees.

Unfortunately, he has no interest in either one of them.
                          Why in the hell would Brees want to play for the Jets? Of course the Jets are stupid enough to overpay a 39 year old QB that will have no real weapons or OL. Get somebody young like Cousins or Bridgewater or draft one.
                          sigpic

Miss ya buddy!! Never forgotten.

10/8/03-3/15/16

Comment

Originally posted by TebowCan'tThrow View Post

Why in the hell would Brees want to play for the Jets? Of course the Jets are stupid enough to overpay a 39 year old QB that will have no real weapons or OL. Get somebody young like Cousins or Bridgewater or draft one.
                            I’m guessing this is a rumor, and nothing more.

It makes no sense for Brees to go to the Jets. Either for him, or for the Jets. The Jets aren’t competing for a SB in 2018. Why would he end his impressive career on a rebuilding team?

Comment

Bills reportedly interested in Sam Bradford.

Perfect. Go get him Buffalo!

Comment

Working...
                              X