Trade Alert: Buffalo Bills trade OT Cordy Glenn to Cincinnati

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Alert: Buffalo Bills trade OT Cordy Glenn to Cincinnati

Buffalo now has fire power getting Cincy's 12th overall then with their 22nd and multiple second and third round picks are now in the driver seat to trade up to get their QB...

They are going for it. Hopefully they have their eyes on Josh Allen.

Comment

Allen is the perfect fit up in the cold and snow of Buffalo - just keep saying and tweeting that everywehere

Comment

We better watch our broadside because the Bills it seems are making moves to trade up into the top 5 for a QB (say with Indy). There might be a scenario where it's Barkley and the 4 top QB's taken just before we pick.

Not that there's any certainty with the top 4 guys but I'm not sure how happy we'd all feel striking out on all of them and ending up with McCarron / Bridgewater or McCown for another year and another 2nd tier guy we just drafted in round three.

Maybe getting Cousins and Nelson with our first pick is absolutely not the worst thing in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by NCgreen12 View Post
          We better watch our broadside because the Bills it seems are making moves to trade up into the top 5 for a QB (say with Indy). There might be a scenario where it's Barkley and the 4 top QB's taken just before we pick.

Not that there's any certainty with the top 4 guys but I'm not sure how happy we'd all feel striking out on all of them and ending up with McCarron / Bridgewater or McCown for another year and another 2nd tier guy we just drafted in round three.

Maybe getting Cousins and Nelson with our first pick is absolutely not the worst thing in the world.
          Yup. Buffalo isn’t exactly being secretive about their intentions. They know they have to jump the Jets and Broncos to get their guy.

If we don’t get either Cousins, or one of the highly rated first round QB’s, I’m going to be very disappointed.

Comment

NO DOUBT the Bills are making a run at a TOP 5 Pick.

Consider: They still have the 22nd Pick in RD 1 and two ... TWO ... second round picks to work with.

The Jets better get aggressive, or we're f--ked.

If we think we can sit at six and wait for a QB to drop to us, THINK AGAIN, unless you want to draft Lamar Jackson.

WE HAVE TO TRADE UP!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
              NO DOUBT the Bills are making a run at a TOP 5 Pick.

Consider: They still have the 22nd Pick in RD 1 and two ... TWO ... second round picks to work with.

The Jets better get aggressive, or we're f--ked.

If we think we can sit at six and wait for a QB to drop to us, THINK AGAIN, unless you want to draft Lamar Jackson.

WE HAVE TO TRADE UP!!!!

I think Maccagnan can see the big picture. This is not the time to play it conservatively. He’s got back the money truck up to Cousins, and if Cousins doesn’t sign, he needs to be ready to move up during the draft. Lamar Jackson would be a major reach at 6.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindsideD'Brick View Post

I think Maccagnan can see the big picture. This is not the time to play it conservatively. He’s got back the money truck up to Cousins, and if Cousins doesn’t sign, he needs to be ready to move up during the draft. Lamar Jackson would be a major reach at 6.

It looks like it will be Plan B, C or D.

Comment

With Denver signing Keenum for between $18-$20 Mil per season, does that signal a trade with Bills or is he just a very expensive bridge QB? The drama surrounding the top 6 picks this year is going to crazy. The next shoe is the Cousins deal, and if its the Vikings then the competition for the top 4 QBs is going to be fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Old#15 View Post
                    With Denver signing Keenum for between $18-$20 Mil per season, does that signal a trade with Bills or is he just a very expensive bridge QB? The drama surrounding the top 6 picks this year is going to crazy. The next shoe is the Cousins deal, and if its the Vikings then the competition for the top 4 QBs is going to be fun to watch.
                    The Cousins situation changes everything for some teams, including the Jets. If Minny lands Cousins, Macc and Co. are gonna need to quickly re-sign McCown and then prepare for possibly moving up in the draft to get whoever it is they like. Macc is going to earn his paycheck in the coming weeks.

Why am I feeling uninspired about a potential McCown/Bridgewater final solution? That cannot be it.

Comment

I feel Mac is dragging his feet in attempting to sign anyone. He seems so focused on Cousins that he is not looking at the whole picture. I hope he is not looking at his FA options as he did in drafting Hack.

Comment

Denver signing Kenum is a huge positive for us. In my mind they now are the trading partners with Buffalo and it leaves at least one of the top 4 QB's still in our hands if we don't sign Cousins.

1) Cleveland - Barkley
                        2) Giants - Darnold
                        3) Indy - Chubb
                        4) Cleveland - Allen
                        5) Buffalo - Rosen or Mayfield
                        6) Jets - Mayfield or Rosen or Q Nelson if we sign Cousins.

Still lots can happen though...

Comment

Denver signing Kenum is a huge positive for us. In my mind they now are the trading partners with Buffalo and it leaves at least one of the top 4 QB's still in our hands if we don't sign Cousins.

1) Cleveland - Barkley
                          2) Giants - Darnold
                          3) Indy - Chubb
                          4) Cleveland - Allen

Possibly, but don’t count Denver out on drafting a QB at 5. Keenum may be their bridge to Allen/Rosen/etc.

Comment

1) Cleveland - Barkley
                            2) Giants - Darnold
                            3) Indy - Chubb
                            4) Cleveland - Allen

I wouldn't rule out Indy taking a QB. Luck may not be as healthy as some may think.

Comment

Gotta love and respect what the Bills are doing. The Jets will no doubt sign a vet rethread that will be a 1-2 year wash out (McCown). Cousins will be a 3-5 year wash out. So I guess that’s better then nothing. Rumor has it they are interested in Bridgewater. A healthy and determined Bridgewater might be worth something for the Jets. Think he’s only about 24-25. Question is will he return healthy and determined? Determined I believe he will but healthy might be another story.

Comment

The optimal trading partner for both sides would be the Colts. They get the 6th pick and in all likelihood the guy they wanted all along in Chubb the DE, plus additional premium picks. We get one of the top 2 QBs assuming that Barkley goes in the first 2. We have the bridge QBs in place, so the rookie QB won't necessarily have to play right away. What I like about the Bridgewater deal, assuming we draft a QB in first round, is that if he is healthy and beats out McKown and plays well we have a nice trading chip next year. Meanwhile, the young QB can sit and learn, which is not a bad thing IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                                X