The tone here is terrific

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tone here is terrific

Just want to state that this forum has a very good tone. It's a pleasure to be able to discuss things in a civil manner, even when there are differences of opinion. Kudos to the moderators and all of the posters.

Why, thank you, Namath12. I take it you are referring to my good natured way of frequently disagreeing with my forum friends and them disagreeing with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Namath12 View Post
      Just want to state that this forum has a very good tone. It's a pleasure to be able to discuss things in a civil manner, even when there are differences of opinion. Kudos to the moderators and all of the posters.
      Definitely not something to take for granted. I’m sure most of us have been in numerous Jets forums, and witnessed how nasty and vulgar it can get.

I agree with you. This place is a solid forum.

Comment

agree 100% - this is a good place - thanks all!

Comment

Actually, we think everyone who disagrees with us are idiots or worse, but we make sure we take our meds so things don't get out of hand.
          For example, that poster ........ uh, never mind.
          (j/k - yeah, its a good place)
          Later
          Great minds think alike. You're not one of us.

Comment

I like it much better than the old site that's for sure. We've got a good bunch of considerate fans here and I hope it remains like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gramoah View Post
              I like it much better than the old site that's for sure. We've got a good bunch of considerate fans here and I hope it remains like this.
              It will unless we draft you know who.
              sigpic

Miss ya buddy!! Never forgotten.

10/8/03-3/15/16

Comment

Originally posted by TebowCan'tThrow View Post

But, Tebow, I have already assured you that is who they are picking just to get under your skin...............................

Comment

But, Tebow, I have already assured you that is who they are picking just to get under your skin...............................
                  Uh Oh.
                  Here we go.

Later

Comment

Originally posted by BlindsideD'Brick View Post

Definitely not something to take for granted. I’m sure most of us have been in numerous Jets forums, and witnessed how nasty and vulgar it can get.

I agree with you. This place is a solid forum.
                    Like the Tebow year on the old official Jet Fourm.......never did I witness more disorderly conduct in my life.

Comment

Will some one vet kind please pass the parkay.....If I may I will say thanks in advance for your kind attention to this request. .

Comment

Originally posted by Namath12 View Post
                        Now we must give you free dues for a year for these kind words....... No thanks I agree nice people here even cheaterhater

Comment

Oh just bring up a topic on Geno or Todd Bowles or even protesting the National Anthem .
                          Although I've noticed some just letting it go , as in myself.

Comment

I don't doubt it. They have tried to ruin my life for 35 years.
                            sigpic

Miss ya buddy!! Never forgotten.

10/8/03-3/15/16

Comment

I don't doubt it. They have tried to ruin my life for 35 years.
                              Well, my friend, lets hope things are finally going to change.

Comment

Long time lurker/ sometime contributor on both this site as well as the old scout site. have to agree that the civil, usually respectful, conversation and strong/fair moderation remains the same over all these years! This post awakened me to reset my password so that I could chime in.... thank you Namath 12!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmoe View Post
                                  Oh just bring up a topic on Geno or Todd Bowles or even protesting the National Anthem .
                                  Although I've noticed some just letting it go , as in myself.
                                  These things can be talked about civilly, too. Adults can talk about them without attacking people. But you’re right, unfortunately sometimes it goes off the rails.

Comment

Comment

This thread is getting so hugs and kisses that I feel the need to insult somebody, just to get us back on track.

Later

Comment

Originally posted by butterscotch View Post

Now we must give you free dues for a year for these kind words....... No thanks I agree nice people here even cheaterhater
                                        We shucks. Now you went and got me all choked up

Comment

Working...
                                        X