2020 NFL Playoffs Bracket

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
brady is still in, which is the same as the patriots, and playing the nfc east as I said he would a month ago. part of his deal with the devil. I'm not happy until both are home and I think thats going to be a while

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Here it is! Official s time out. Wait for the call.

Attachments

• Joe Shocked.jpg
    Joe Shocked.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 3

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
Watching Seattle lose yesterday did my heart good. Adam's hit on the Rams QB should have been a personal foul and he should have been tossed. He targeted the QB's head and put him in the hospital, for precautionary purposes, nonetheless knocked him out of the game with a cheap shot. He is such a me first asshole, that I'm hoping he never wins a goddamn thing wherever he ends up.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Watching Seattle lose yesterday did my heart good. Adam's hit on the Rams QB should have been a personal foul and he should have been tossed. He targeted the QB's head and put him in the hospital, for precautionary purposes, nonetheless knocked him out of the game with a cheap shot. He is such a me first asshole, that I'm hoping he never wins a goddamn thing wherever he ends up.
Jerry Grote I agree99.98675% I never liked him win or lose.

Oraelo

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
brady is still in, which is the same as the patriots, and playing the nfc east as I said he would a month ago. part of his deal with the devil. I'm not happy until both are home and I think thats going to be a while
I know it may never happen but if Brady ever retires, what are you going to post about?

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
I can understand your disliking Adam's, but the hit was clean. Adam's went low to make the tackle before Wolford lowered his shoulder, not to mention that Wolford was a runner not a QB on the play and Tyler Higbee was blocking Adam's in the back forcing him even lower.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Jets are real winners with Seattle's loss. Went from #27 to #24. Gets even better if Pittsburgh loses. Adams is not an impactful player. Getting 3 picks for him almost makes up for not picking Watson who I wanted or Mahomes.

Last edited:

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
I know plenty of guys hate Adams, but putting that aside, I find it pretty amazing that Pete would give up so much for him especially after watching Russel Wilson getting chased all over the field like a Jet qb

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
I know plenty of guys hate Adams, but putting that aside, I find it pretty amazing that Pete would give up so much for him especially after watching Russel Wilson getting chased all over the field like a Jet qb
This is the same Pete that passed on the 1 yd. line and gave N.E. the Super Bowl.

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
This is the same Pete that passed on the 1 yd. line and gave N.E. the Super Bowl.
good point

CaptMyng

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics
...and now they have to negotiate a new contract with Mr. "Me First" . You know the guy willing to throw the entire organization under the bus to get what he wants.