Another GMF1369 follower

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
What's up Jet fans? I've been poking around here for a while now and figured I should finally introduce myself. I'll be 50 years old on this years 50th superbowl Sunday(and the damn cheaters better not be in it) and have been a Jet fan for as many of those years as I can remember. I've loved them and hated them for a long long time.(mostly hated).

Most of my posts will be meant to be funny or sarcastic so either laugh at them or ignore them, I mean no harm. I'm a wise ass. Thats how I deal with the Jets, by complaining and blasting them when they stink. I'm the classic pessimistic Jet fan. Been with them too many years to be anything but.

I was born in NY but moved to Ct. as a baby. I grew up in the northwest corner where we watched the Jets and Giants every week with our tv antenna. Cheatriots games didn't come in before cable tv arrived. Those were the good old days. The past 15 years Ct. has become home of the cheatahs. When they stunk, you never knew they had a fan in this state. now they are everywhere. It has been slowly killing me for years.

Anyway, I'm here now. Expect me to bash the cheatahs every chance I get and when the Jets are bad, I guess I'll bash them a little too. I have noticed a few here that seem to be just like me so should be fun. If not, blame gmf1369 :)

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
What's up Jet fans? I've been poking around here for a while now and figured I should finally introduce myself. I'll be 50 years old on this years 50th superbowl Sunday(and the damn cheaters better not be in it) and have been a Jet fan for as many of those years as I can remember. I've loved them and hated them for a long long time.(mostly hated).

Most of my posts will be meant to be funny or sarcastic so either laugh at them or ignore them, I mean no harm. I'm a wise ass. Thats how I deal with the Jets, by complaining and blasting them when they stink. I'm the classic pessimistic Jet fan. Been with them too many years to be anything but.

I was born in NY but moved to Ct. as a baby. I grew up in the northwest corner where we watched the Jets and Giants every week with our tv antenna. Cheatriots games didn't come in before cable tv arrived. Those were the good old days. The past 15 years Ct. has become home of the cheatahs. When they stunk, you never knew they had a fan in this state. now they are everywhere. It has been slowly killing me for years.

Anyway, I'm here now. Expect me to bash the cheatahs every chance I get and when the Jets are bad, I guess I'll bash them a little too. I have noticed a few here that seem to be just like me so should be fun. If not, blame gmf1369 :)

We have been trying to turn him around for a few years so please give him some help here folks LOL....He must believe the jets are on way to the top....along with the Cardinals:global (47):