Beacon Jet

B

Beacon Jet

Longtime JI poster, Brooklyn Jet, figured since the old place is going dark and Im no longer in Brooklyn, a name change was in order.

Nice place you got here.

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Welcome aboard! Thanks for the kind words. Hope to see you post a lot around here. Really enjoyed reading your thoughts over at JI.

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
Longtime JI poster, Brooklyn Jet, figured since the old place is going dark and Im no longer in Brooklyn, a name change was in order.

Nice place you got here.
give NYJF a legit shot beacon.. this place is gaining traction on a daily basis..

S

sg3

give NYJF a legit shot beacon.. this place is gaining traction on a daily basis..

Sticking with NYJF and Nation.

Joined Ragu's garbage heap but he's apparently given administration buttons to everyone, including dimbulbs as halfwitted as Vinny Testaverde's Niece and apparently banning folks who have virtually never posted there.

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
Sticking with NYJF and Nation.

Joined Ragu's garbage heap but he's apparently given administration buttons to everyone, including dimbulbs as halfwitted as Vinny Testaverde's Niece and apparently banning folks who have virtually never posted there.
i'm sticking with JN & NYJF as well.. i like that JN & NYJF administrators are supportive of one another.. good posters over there.. hopefully some will give this place a shot.. one guy not so much.. safe to say you know who i'm talking about but no need to mention names.. ragu's spot is cool with me but i've never been a "hampur" kinda guy..