CAMP!

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Maynard story. He loved money. Once at a motel he offered to jump into the motel pool with his clothes on for $5. per person. They allowed him to remove his boots, and he jumped!MaynardNamath.jpg

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Not sure where to post camp news. I posted the Becton news in the Becton thread.

Evidently, Denzel Mims was a BEAST today.

Oraelo

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Not sure where to post camp news. I posted the Becton news in the Becton thread.

A full Healthy camp for him and increased motivation could be huge for him. And amazing for our WR room. Too many receivers is a good problem to have.

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
7/29 - Wilson threw 2 TDs and 2 Ints. He was also sacked. Joyner got one of the picks.

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
All these ESPN programs since camps began treat the Jets as the red-headed stepsons.
May they show these a-holes enough to make them relevant!
giphy yes.gif

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
After 3 days, Wilson is 36/51 ~500 yds. 11 TDS, 3 ints. Should've been 4 ints but Bryce Hall dropped a pick.

Note: This is what I'm finding online. If anyone could verify/refute these then please do so.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics

Would be a dream if our three primary WR were Mims, Wilson and Moore! With Davis bringing in the rear as good as he can be if he could ever stay healthy! Add in Berrios and damn this shit just gets better and better.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
Back around the early 70s when we were ticket holders I remember getting contacted for living space for player in camp .
Tickets were like $3 -$4 per game
And no to @cheaterhater
I didn’t take a horse and buggy to the game or they had leather helmets 🤡
Just ask @butterscotch
Did you have to walk to the games since you couldn’t afford the horse and buggy.?

@butterscotch still wears his leather helmet

did they also ask if you had room for a cheerleader?

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Did you have to walk to the games since you couldn’t afford the horse and buggy.?

@butterscotch still wears his leather helmet

did they also ask if you had room for a cheerleader?
I wish !!!!!!!
But we didn't have cheerleaders in the olden days
Just " girls " ( am I aloud to say that without offending anyone? )
And they stood on the field with glitter outfits and Pom poms as the player ran on the field and then disappeared for the game .
does @butterscotch wear his leather helmet all day and nite?
IMG_1755.JPG

OMG
too funny !!!

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I wish !!!!!!!
And they stood on the field with glitter outfits and Pom poms as the player ran on the field and then disappeared for the game .
View attachment 4049

OMG
too funny !!!
Don't laugh as our Prep School had a few left over in JV football. Thanks God i rated the good ones.

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
I wish !!!!!!!
View attachment 4049

OMG
too funny !!!
@butterscotch doesnt want to wear the leather helmet at all but his wife said he has to 24/7