Fan since Titans Days

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Been a Fan of this team since I was just a kid. Went to a ton of games and don't have to tell you the roller coaster ride that rooting for this team is. I hope to have some spirited conversations and love to talk Jets Football. Old school here so don't take it too personally. I don't.

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I felt the Polo Grounds was more like "our place" than this new stadium. The other advantage was I got to sit with the players' wives because my neighbor Lee Grosscup got me tickets once he joined the Titans and found out I rooted for them.
Later

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I felt the Polo Grounds was more like "our place" than this new stadium. The other advantage was I got to sit with the players' wives because my neighbor Lee Grosscup got me tickets once he joined the Titans and found out I rooted for them.
Later
You're going back a long way there my friend. The PG was as I remember an okay place to see a game. Funny but it seems I remember those days a lot clearer than I do these days. Miss those more simple times.

AZSOJ

50 yrs
Jet Fanatics
Just changed the Avatir to a pic I found of Joe Willing throwing a pass.. I tried to upload it but its to big ...

Accountant4Jets

Priority Free Agent
Jet Fanatics
The Jets had Leon Hess as a owner and he tried to hire Football Coaches. Jets had Pete Carol, Bill Parcells, and others.
The Johnson bros. are 100% Trust Fund brats and they hire and fire not based on gutty, team spirited football, but on what society thinks
We've had worse coaches than Adam Gase, and we have had lesser football talent, BUT the fans are not directing the exodus
and there is no cohesive style to the New York Jets.
Let's buy out the Johnson's and bring in a management that can keep good players and help the team Win games!!

Rogue_Jets

Day 3 Prospect
Jet Fanatics
Been a Fan of this team since I was just a kid. Went to a ton of games and don't have to tell you the roller coaster ride that rooting for this team is. I hope to have some spirited conversations and love to talk Jets Football. Old school here so don't take it too personally. I don't.
I still remember my home class teacher at Jamaica H.S. holding up the NY newspaper with a full color picture of Namath on front page. She started telling us that is such a total waste of time and valuable front page space to make it about football. Well she was wrong then and if alive somehow is still wrong today. lol

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Always nice getting to know Jet fans until it’s not . You’ve joined a different type of forum where folks do they best to respect others opinions . Doesn’t always work out but we try nonetheless. So jump in, swim around and enjoy the pool.