Green and White scrimmage game

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Did anyone go to the game yesterday? I didn’t see a thread on this or it mentioned on any other thread. I’ve seen a few different YouTube clips coverages on it and heard a few different perspectives but I wanted to know if anyone here was there and what your thoughts were?

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
Did anyone go to the game yesterday? I didn’t see a thread on this or it mentioned on any other thread. I’ve seen a few different YouTube clips coverages on it and heard a few different perspectives but I wanted to know if anyone here was there and what your thoughts were?
I was wondering same thing

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Although it's camp, the offense concerns me somewhat. I hope the powers that be have a huge bag of running plays. It's my annual pre-season hopes sprinkled with concern which has covered more presidents than I wish to count.
Go Jets!
Jets Helmet.jpg

BlindsideD'Brick

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics

I saw highlights posted on a Jets site. Wilson looked good other than a bad INT he threw staring down a receiver. He seems to have good chemistry with Conklin. Connected on a few passes with him including a TD. Breece Hall looks like a playmaker. He’s gonna get the ball a lot this year.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Preseason games actually start this Thursday so let’s go baby, let’s go!!!

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I was there. It was a good time.

Wilson looked very sharp early. Late, he had a bad pick. The worst part about the pick was the very play before, he nearly got picked making the same throw. That was discouraging.

On a good note, Becton rode out a pass rusher (couldn't tell who) like he was a LT, and it was just being shown in a mirror. It was one of the best ride-outs of a speed rush that I have seen from a RT.

My son got a Becton autograph. Almost got Garrett Wilson, but he had to leave the area before the fireworks.

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
I was there. It was a good time.

Wilson looked very sharp early. Late, he had a bad pick. The worst part about the pick was the very play before, he nearly got picked making the same throw. That was discouraging.

On a good note, Becton rode out a pass rusher (couldn't tell who) like he was a LT, and it was just being shown in a mirror. It was one of the best ride-outs of a speed rush that I have seen from a RT.

My son got a Becton autograph. Almost got Garrett Wilson, but he had to leave the area before the fireworks.
enjoyed the post aside from finding out about the other almost pick (that was reported) was actually the play before.. if it was reported that way i missed it..

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
enjoyed the post aside from finding out about the other almost pick (that was reported) was actually the play before.. if it was reported that way i missed it..

It was discouraging. I mean, Wilson was lighting it up. Then he nearly gets picked. I am pretty sure it was the very next play, he makes the exact same throw, and it does get picked.

That and the offense looked sloppy in the 2-minute drill.

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
It was discouraging. I mean, Wilson was lighting it up. Then he nearly gets picked. I am pretty sure it was the very next play, he makes the exact same throw, and it does get picked.

That and the offense looked sloppy in the 2-minute drill.
heard davis didn't help much with that, BTW..

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
By the time we Jets fans are finished getting rid of everyone who doesn’t make Wilson look like the All-Pro we all know he is, it will be time to fire the Regime for failing to support Wilson with the proper talent .

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
By the time we Jets fans are finished getting rid of everyone who doesn’t make Wilson look like the All-Pro we all know he is, it will be time to fire the Regime for failing to support Wilson with the proper talent .
douglas signed davis at high end WR 2 money to be productive & help out a rookie QB.. dropping the ball is the polar opposite of that & has nothing whatsoever to do with the fanbase..

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
douglas signed davis at high end WR 2 money to be productive & help out a rookie QB.. dropping the ball is the polar opposite of that & has nothing whatsoever to do with the fanbase..
I never said it did . The only thing I wonder is between positive and negative support which one helps more .
In my naïveté I thought it was the job of the press corp to be negative and the job of the fans to be cheerleaders.

Seaver41

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
All QBs throw INTs so let's not go overboard.....and yes all QBs will stare at a target here and there...depends on the speed of the play/depth of route

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
I never said it did . The only thing I wonder is between positive and negative support which one helps more .
In my naïveté I thought it was the job of the press corp to be negative and the job of the fans to be cheerleaders.
fans on fan created forums shouldn't discuss what their lying eyes have seen with one another??

if that were the case i believe fan created forums would never have remained a thing, IMHO..