Greg Zuerlein

Seaver41

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Ok I'm losing my mind over this...........ALL season his kicks have been wobbly. I can't remember many/any that had a vertical tumble/spin. Literally it is a whirly bird off his foot and isn't going away. They must brin in another option. I'm hearing this morning he's missing practice as well. That's 2 games you could lay on him - can't happen again. This may just be an off year that he's been prone to have

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Ok I'm losing my mind over this...........ALL season his kicks have been wobbly. I can't remember many/any that had a vertical tumble/spin. Literally it is a whirly bird off his foot and isn't going away. They must brin in another option. I'm hearing this morning he's missing practice as well. That's 2 games you could lay on him - can't happen again. This may just be an off year that he's been prone to have
Another loss and season over. Kicking a football is not that hard.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Ulbrich on Greg the peg:

This entire locker room, this entire organization and I’d hope this entire fan base, has great belief in Greg," Ulbrich told reporters. "We’re going to have winning moments in this season where he'll win games for us. We know that and I believe that."
When asked a follow-up about whether the team "has to be concerned" about Zuerlein right now, Ulbrich doubled down on his faith in the 13-year veteran.

"Everything you take a hard look at, but I'm not concerned with Greg," he added. "I know the track record of this man and I know he's gonna catch his rhythm here and we're gonna roll."

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Ulbrich on Greg the peg:

This entire locker room, this entire organization and I’d hope this entire fan base, has great belief in Greg," Ulbrich told reporters. "We’re going to have winning moments in this season where he'll win games for us. We know that and I believe that."
When asked a follow-up about whether the team "has to be concerned" about Zuerlein right now, Ulbrich doubled down on his faith in the 13-year veteran.

"Everything you take a hard look at, but I'm not concerned with Greg," he added. "I know the track record of this man and I know he's gonna catch his rhythm here and we're gonna roll."
Ok not my coach parcells woukd have canned him last nite .
Bring in that kid that was competing in preseason if he’s not with another team ?
He was terrific

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
He’s officially a Jet now, as is Rodgers. I’m sure you all saw his perplexed look of disbelief every time he’s on the bench the last few games. He’s like the Hallmark channel but not counting down to Christmas but counting down to the end of the season when he can retire