Hey Jets Fam!

Kailani

Administrator
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Hey guys my name is @Kailani yes I am a Chargers fan and follow many other teams including the Jets cross town rivals New York Giants. I was invited here by @gmf1369 to help him keep the site running on the back end. Hope we can all get along and Go Jets!

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Hey hun don't kill these Jets fans they suffered enough. Well might give you a couple of targets they know who they are.

Thank You for joining me here and let's have some fun keeping this board from falling a part.

:coolwink:

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Hey guys my name is @Kailani yes I am a Chargers fan and follow many other teams including the Jets cross town rivals New York Giants. I was invited here by @gmf1369 to help him keep the site running on the back end. Hope we can all get along and Go Jets!
Welcome.
I've liked the 'Bolts from the old AFL days, and I still believe they would have skinned the Bears if there had been a super bowl in 1963.
But they are the ONLY, and I mean ONLY team wearing blue I root for. (I'm keeping it clean)
Seriously.
Later

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
Welcome.
I've liked the 'Bolts from the old AFL days, and I still believe they would have skinned the Bears if there had been a super bowl in 1963.
But they are the ONLY, and I mean ONLY team wearing blue I root for. (I'm keeping it clean)
Seriously.
Later
The Jets sometimes wear blue.