I really thought this was going to be my year with the Jets.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
For once on draft night I thought I would get to go to bed later than my kids at 8:00pm. Now it looks like I will have to wait another year. There has to be another Becton out there that we will draft.

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
For once on draft night I thought I would get to go to bed later than my kids at 8:00pm. Now it looks like I will have to wait another year. There has to be another Becton out there that we will draft.
Do we or the Pats have the rights to Damien Woody?

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

I really thought this was going to be my year with the Jets.​

No you didn’t

gastineau

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Jets,Injury, injury, injury, suck suck suck. Always next year. Oh, I got one more year after this season for Jets to be good or changing teams to Raiders. I cant live long enough to wait. Already waited since 1965 drafting a QB and 1969 for SB. Over 50ty year of fuckin around like blind monkeys swinging from trees

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
I also wanted to see another SB. I'll take a winning season at this point.
Jets PAllbearers.jpg

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Jets,Injury, injury, injury, suck suck suck. Always next year. Oh, I got one more year after this season for Jets to be good or changing teams to Raiders. I cant live long enough to wait. Already waited since 1965 drafting a QB and 1969 for SB. Over 50ty year of fuckin around like blind monkeys swinging from trees
So true gas so true

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I had a dream last night that the angel that came to visit me said as a jet fan I will take you to the promised land.

Next thing I know I am sitting at a bar with him buying me free drinks. Not bad I guess

Don't worry big moe I told him to pick you up next