Jets Fan since 1996 (Love talking Jets!)

Jets Today

Day 3 Prospect
Jet Fanatics
Hello Jets fans!

Like the title says, been a fan since 1996. Love the Jets (even though they make me crazy).

Happy to be joining a great message board/Jets community.

One of my favorite moments as a Jets fan was being at the old meadowlands stadium watching the Jets clinch the division title in 2002 vs GB Packers and then going to the hone playoff game vs the Colts. 41-0. The stadium was MAGIC.

Anyway, happy to be here.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Hello Jets fans!

Like the title says, been a fan since 1996. Love the Jets (even though they make me crazy).

One of my favorite moments as a Jets fan was being at the old meadowlands stadium watching the Jets clinch the division title in 2002 vs GB Packers and then going to the hone playoff game vs the Colts. 41-0. The stadium was MAGIC.

Welcome Like a 85 degree pool dive right in

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
Hello Jets fans!

1996...........well you don't have as much frustration scarring as many of us on here but I always enjoy getting to know new people. Welcome.....and it is a great forum.