Jimmy G

Retired AFA

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
If Wilson is done for the year. Flacco's the guy. We're not going to the playoffs this year.

Last edited:

Seaver41

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
I would be fine with Flacco - Jimmy G is not value added......he is basically a game manager...and makes coaches nervous when he throws outside the numbers.........strictly a system guy. Not worth the compensation he is seeking.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
If Wilson is done for the year. Flacco's the guy. We're not going to the playoffs this year.
According to whom . Isn’t that why they play the games ? Until proven differently, my Jets are heading to the Super Bowl . They have 18 games to prove me wrong but until then nobody’s changing my opinion.
I’ve watched games where we were trailing all game but I always thought that if we got that ball with the chance, we would win . We have the ball and we have a chance .

Retired AFA

Jet Fanatics
Tinstar, you've been smoking, sniffing or drinking the same stuff for the last 50 years. We didn't have a chance then we don't have a chance now.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Tinstar, you've been smoking, sniffing or drinking the same stuff for the last 50 years. We didn't have a chance then we don't have a chance now.
Anyone do what you suggested I have been doing for that length of time must love what they’re doing.
I got drunk on the Jets a long time ago and it’s too late to stop now. After all, nobody likes a quitter.

Retired AFA

Jet Fanatics
Tinstar, I doubt there is anyone on this site who is a quitter when it comes to the JETS. This is a little off base here, but I'm going to pass this along. This is something I learned of being a military Veteran. We may argue and fight among JET fans, but when a fellow JET fan has an argument or fight with an opposing NFL fan. you can bet, "I will always have your back".

Last edited: