Kirk Cousins

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
Heard this morning that Vikes may release him after this season and eat the $28 million guaranteed for next year. Kinda doubt it, but its not looking good for him right now at that price.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
He will be a backup within two years and never be a starter again. Thankfully Mac was not able to complete his destruction of the Jets.

munchmemory

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Heard this morning that Vikes may release him after this season and eat the $28 million guaranteed for next year. Kinda doubt it, but its not looking good for him right now at that price.

Good. Idiot NFL owners deserve it. They get mesmerized by the media and the player agents who start a manic feeding frenzy. I don't begrudge them for taking it, but no player is worth the obscene amount of money they're making today. Cousins was never worth that kind of cash. Just not that good or an upper echelon QB.

Last edited:

McJet

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
As a Jet fan Kirk, thank you, we do like that!!

As far as Barr, getting cold feet the night before the marriage, thank you to, with your 14 tackles, 1 sack no pd’s.
Our 5 th rounder,Blake Cashman has more tackles, a half a sack less and 2 pd’s. He costs around 13 million a year less.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Mac and Bowles finally did one thing right on this one or did they, Lol! Cousins was actually the one that did us right on this because he choice the Vikings over us. Could you imagine if we had that lame duck piece of crap behind this oline throwing the ball. Jesus!

Namath12

Pro Bowl Alternate
Jet Fanatics
Mac and Bowles did want Cousins. That’s why I thanked Cousins. McJet, good point about Barr.

gastineau

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Cant help but laugh at Captain Kirk awful Play after his using Jets to get Vikes for money and making Jets GM Mikey Mac look like a Fool along with Vikes LB who did the same thing to Mikey Mac. Hope he also falls flat on his face too. What goes around came back to Captain Kirk. Even though I think Captain Kirk is a nice person off the field that crap he did to my Jets was uncalled for.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
As a Jet fan Kirk, thank you, we do like that!!

As far as Barr, getting cold feet the night before the marriage, thank you to, with your 14 tackles, 1 sack no pd’s.
Our 5 th rounder,Blake Cashman has more tackles, a half a sack less and 2 pd’s. He costs around 13 million a year less.

I watched a RB abuse Barr last week. It was amazing.

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Thank god! I never wanted Cousins! He has to be one of the most overrated players I've ever seen.

I used to live in the DC Metro area and watched him play live. My son can throw the ball further from his knees!

Never been a fan of his! Most Redskins fans knew he was severely overrated and just Gruden's pet project.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Thank you Kirk Cousins for not picking the Jets. You will never be a winner. Anybody that thought after last week Cousins was a winner is pretty stupid.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Another season and thank you again for not picking the Jets. At the same time thank you for ruining the Vikings. Just hoping the Vikings won't be bad enough to get Trevor.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Another season and thank you again for not picking the Jets. At the same time thank you for ruining the Vikings. Just hoping the Vikings won't be bad enough to get Trevor.
As with the Mets jon Niese my dad would say never higher relatives. They will always let you down