Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Not the best thing to say about a player your actively shopping.
But I am happy he put the FO and coaching staff on notice.This has to be the year!!! I think most fans agree.

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
I would like to see the Jets get something for him but if there are no takers, and there might not be because they know he will get cut if not traded. For me, as long as he's gone, he's taking up a roster spot.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Yeah, but if he said Zach wasn't trash, he'd be bashed for his BS.
He didn't have to say anything more than Arron Rodgers got hurt and replacing a HOF QB is near impossible.
I know you like to bash Jet fans, but be honest, you don't hear the stupid shit that comes from this organization from any other team. From the owner down to the players.
Solid organizations keep everything in house, not this franchise.

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
He didn't have to say anything more than Arron Rodgers got hurt and replacing a HOF QB is near impossible.
I know you like to bash Jet fans, but be honest, you don't hear the stupid shit that comes from this organization from any other team. From the owner down to the players.
Solid organizations keep everything in house, not this franchise.
Theoretically, the most solid and consistent organization's owner (Steelers/Rooney) just did the same thing. Has he earned the right, or are we just being hypocritical because of the Jets?

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
Three years, too late. Six for what JD has "done".
200w.gif

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Theoretically, the most solid and consistent organization's owner (Steelers/Rooney) just did the same thing. Has he earned the right, or are we just being hypocritical because of the Jets?
He said nothing close to what Woody said. He said it was disappointing that Pickett didn't get to finish the season due to injury, and that it's time to start winning playoff games again.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Look at what the Jets' common denominator of their failures are since they last made the playoffs.

Guess who? Woody!