Mock Draft Database Reactions

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Looks like the consensus so far is an OL with the first pick.
I saw a mock a while back that said one o the Jets later picks would be a LB from Army.
It will be interesting to see if any of these mocks project him for the Jets.
Later

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Looks like the consensus so far is an OL with the first pick.
I saw a mock a while back that said one o the Jets later picks would be a LB from Army.
It will be interesting to see if any of these mocks project him for the Jets.
Later
I think we go LB or EDGE unless a WR shakes loose from Top 10...

Going IOL in the 2nd makes sense.
Starters at Tackle will be there in the 3rd round this year.
Do we need safety from this draft, is a possibility but maybe on day 3 we have been stickler for that.
Are we set at CB? Do they attempt to draft someone to replace DJ Reed after this season? Couple guys will be free agents after this season, will they be retained, if not then finding someone this year to develop into a role/starter is a must.

Have been really busy to break down the roster and what or which way we could go... Give me some time this week and I will do a team report of needs now and the immediate future...

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I think we go LB or EDGE unless a WR shakes loose from Top 10...

Going IOL in the 2nd makes sense.
Starters at Tackle will be there in the 3rd round this year.
Do we need safety from this draft, is a possibility but maybe on day 3 we have been stickler for that.
Are we set at CB? Do they attempt to draft someone to replace DJ Reed after this season? Couple guys will be free agents after this season, will they be retained, if not then finding someone this year to develop into a role/starter is a must.

Have been really busy to break down the roster and what or which way we could go... Give me some time this week and I will do a team report of needs now and the immediate future...
I’m also of the mindset that we don’t need to take an OT early . They’re a lot of quality OTs that will be available in the 2nd and early 3rd .

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
what's the consensus on Bama LB To'o To'o? I think he might be a bit underrated.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
what's the consensus on Bama LB To'o To'o? I think he might be a bit underrated.
Henry is a late 2nd early 3rd prospect he would be a perfect fit for understudy to CJ Mosley...

But there are other prospects on day three that could also fill the need like Texas DeMarvion Overshown