Most Sacks by a Safety since 2017

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
He might be at the top of the list of safeties that created the least amount of turnovers since 2017.
you don't pay box safeties superstar money for so many different reasons, i won't even get into that unless asked to..

you would think with how wonderful a player the guy is, he would be a game changer, or have at least flashed those kind of skills..

he hasn't..

Oraelo

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
CJ Mosley and Gregg Williams disagree with your clueless ass and so do professional sports writers from all around America who've voted him into two consecutive back to back All-pros. Gregg Williams considers him one of his favorite players all time word for word lol

Only an idiot talks down on our first and only All Pro since dating back to #24 Darrelle Revis lol

You can't be labeled a box safety when play and excel @ every defensive position outside of only D-Line lol and Box safety's don't have excellent pass coverage ratings and box safety's don't make a living sacking QBs and making tackles behind the Los lol

Oh yeah #33 is the ALL-TIME greatest PASS RUSHER AND TACKLER BEHIND THE LOS ALL-TIME out of any SS/FS/Outside CB/Nickel/Dime back SECONDARY PLAYER EVER.

You all deserve the Louisville Slugger Pryor.

A football player with a baseball Nick name?

Hi. This is the Mets. We have a player called Center Fielder. He can catch but can't hit. And the Jets would draft him and put him @ DE/DT and you're talking about Adams?

There are 51 other players to go pick on.

Now leaving Adams the fk alone and let real Jet fans like JD and DWC enjoy his soon to be 10 pro bowls 8 all pros with HOF honors.
I get that you think you are pretty important and the smartest person in any room, but do you really need to be verbally attacking other that don’t agree with your infinite wisdom? Calling people idiots and commenting on their “clueless ass”, not cool new guy. I don’t care how long u have posted on sites and under what names. You need work on your first impressions.

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
🍿

I wish we had that old popcorn emoji from boards past.
you would be disappointed.. at least from my end.. i tried to give the board a hint at who just found us & you labeled me a hot head..

i've watched what's his face either gets banned or laughed off of jet boards for years.. i can't be bothered enough to give a shit..

Oraelo

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Box safety? That type of horse crap verbage destroys message boards and you're calling me out? Ok I see how things operate and work around here. Nice meeting you.
I only “called you out,” for insulting other posters with zero provocation other than disagreeing with you. That is what destroys message boards. We are all allowed to have different opinions, and being able to discuss them in a civilized manner is not only what you don’t seem to understand, but what gives quality to any message board.

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
you would be disappointed.. at least from my end.. i tried to give the board a hint at who just found us & you labeled me a hot head..

i've watched what's his face either gets banned or laughed off of jet boards for years.. i can't be bothered enough to give a shit..

What I said was, "A slight touch of optimism, and it leads to hot heads on this board." Which it did. I stand by that comment. People were agitated, especially because someone was coming in with a sense of optimism.

As for this poster's past, I really don't know it. Since the failed merger that killed two boards and led to the creation of this one, this is the only place where I post.

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I only “called you out,” for insulting other posters with zero provocation other than disagreeing with you. That is what destroys message boards. We are all allowed to have different opinions, and being able to discuss them in a civilized manner is not only what you don’t seem to understand, but what gives quality to any message board.

Bravo. There is no need to insult other posters like that.

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
What I said was, "A slight touch of optimism, and it leads to hot heads on this board." Which it did. I stand by that comment. People were agitated, especially because someone was coming in with a sense of optimism.

As for this poster's past, I really don't know it. Since the failed merger that killed two boards and led to the creation of this one, this is the only place where I post.
i do..

no popcorn for you..

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
GrimyUnrealisticAuk-size_restricted.gif