Official Thread New York Jets Schedule 2022

Jets Global

Jet Fans United
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
There is a lot of rumors and speculation out there for the release of the 2022 NFL schedules per teams. Some false narratives have been leaked to show how easy it is to trick even official NFL associated social media accounts who were slapped with fines. May 12th, 2022 at 8 p.m. ET is the official release of NFL teams' schedules for this upcoming season. Guessing is fine but stating it came from legit sources right now is bogus as Connor Hughes from the Athletic is one of the many legit writers that got duped by the fake account.

Jets schedule will be updated here when announced by the NFL:

1. vs Baltimore Ravens
  2. at Cleveland Browns
  3. vs Cincinnati Bengals
  4. at Pittsburgh Steelers
  5. vs Miami Dolphins
  6. at Green Bay Packers
  7. at Denver Broncos
  8. vs New England Patriots
  9. vs Buffalo Bills
  10. BYE
  11. at New England Patriots
  12. vs Chicago Bears
  13. at Minnesota Vikings
  14. at Buffalo Bills
  15. vs Detroit Lions
  16. vs Jacksonville Jaguars
  17. at Seattle Seahawks
  18. at Miami Dolphins
End of the day it is fun to guess but when the NFL created this day was not to be leaked by associated media entities.

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
They're gonna' find out real quick if the defensive philosophy based on light, quick linebackers can stop the run.
Later

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
VERY HAPPY their first game isn’t at home versus the Patriots in a Sunday night prime time game. No I wasn’t literally expecting us to play the bad news Bears and beat them by 160 or some real cupcake NFL team and destroy them but not the Patriots.

I wasn’t quite sure if our team was ready for that so early in the season and a embarrassing lose wouldn’t be nice all around for any of else. Every team in week one feels like they have a chance. So any team would bring it to the max and the Ravens are a true threat all around.

So hopefully we win of course but it’s not the case, it’s a 1pm game with no spot light meaning other than to Jets and Ravens fans. As long as they play to the whistle and keep the game competitive I’m good with that. A win is always the best may to go but a competitive lose so early in the season is a confidence booster as well.

Let them grow into those spot light prime time games and be ready to win those. Hopefully by mid season they’ll have it all together and know how to win and honestly know that they can win those type of games. Just my opinion though!

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Jets might be 1-8 or 2-7 at the bye.
The negativity is real isn’t it! Yeah those first 9 games seem like murderers row but 4 wins is possible, probably more like 3 but let’s be hopeful here. Second half they definitely can win about 4-5 and finish with 8-9 wins. I say 8 and leave it at that!

Last edited:

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I haven't been negative this whole offseason. And I'm not being negative now. They better have more than 1 win though.
The negativity is real isn’t it! Yeah those first 9 games seem like murderers row but 4 wins is possible, probably more like 3 but let’s be hopeful here. Second half they definitely can win about her 4-5 and finish with 8-9 wins. I say 8 and leave it at that!

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
F ing schedule makers can kiss my ass

if we’re not deflated like a tompabrady football after the rough start we may be able to finish strong. We can’t they ever give us an easy start to the season?

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
This year is all about experience for first and second year players and to see who sinks, who swims and who improves or not (looking at you QB). This schedule should provide some.

My only issue with the schedule is that we always go to the Thur. night home game, but Dec. 22? No thanks.

BlindsideD'Brick

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
The tough stretch really starts in Green Bay and ends in Buffalo. Those four games are the beef of our schedule. At GB, at Denver, NE, at Buffalo. I feel ok about beating NE at home but those other three are as tough as it gets. We need at least one win in there. Losing all four would have us limping into the bye week and probably out of the hunt. Crucial stretch there.

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
This year is all about experience for first and second year players and to see who sinks, who swims and who improves or not (looking at you QB). This schedule should provide some.

what is going to be fun is to see the how the learning curve for this year's rookie class is compared to last year's rookie class.

i have a feeling that this year's rookie learning curve is going to be a shallow and short, because they will not just have vets illustrating their jobs, but those vets are cohorts of theirs at roughly the same age, imparting that age group's thought processes to their jobs.

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
The tough stretch really starts in Green Bay and ends in Buffalo. Those four games are the beef of our schedule.
Which is why I want them to plant Arron Rogers's butt in the turf at "Historic"(pardon me while I barf) Lambeau Field enough times to give the quarterbacks they'll face after him something to think about.
Later

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
Which is why I want them to plant Arron Rogers's butt in the turf at "Historic"(pardon me while I barf) Lambeau Field enough times to give the quarterbacks they'll face after him something to think about.
Later

the only reason that i am not excited about BALT week 1 is because the DLine will have to chase a lot instead of collapsing pockets and hurrying QBs.

YOU'RE RIGHT!! once they start face planting future HOF QBs week in and week out, teams will start fearing the Jets.

Seaver41

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
correct me if wrong, the 8 home/9 road .....9 home/8 road schedules rotate each year?

BlindsideD'Brick

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Later

No Davonte Adams will help our cause, but Aaron Rodgers is still a pain in the ass. If we have everyone heathy in that front 7 for that game, your wish just might be granted.