our next president?

S

sg3

No more Bushes, no more Clintons...

Actually doesn't matter to me. I decided in Fall of last year to never again vote for any politician, local state or national and to no longer contribute one red cent to any candidate of any party of any kind.

So, I don't really care who the Kock Brothers or Soros decide to elect

mykcuz

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
No more Bushes, no more Clintons...

Actually doesn't matter to me. I decided in Fall of last year to never again vote for any politician, local state or national and to no longer contribute one red cent to any candidate of any party of any kind.

So, I don't really care who the Kock Brothers or Soros decide to elect
This is a sad truth of our systems failure to produce adequate representation. I can't help but think the blame falls on us the people, for allowing politicians to continually lie to us and still get elected.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I just cant believe Trump is the second ranked republican after Bush. Those debates are going to be a comedy show.

U

ucrenegade

I just cant believe Trump is the second ranked republican after Bush. Those debates are going to be a comedy show.

meanwhile you have a renowned Dr in Ben Carson who prob won't get a second look.

Bronx

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
I hope we can all agree Trump is a joke. What he said about John Mccain will hopefully finish him

soj

retired Veteran
Jet Fanatics
Carly is the real deal irrespective of how the Demos will try to portray her...

D

dabigyear

I think Carson and Trump are the only candidates talking about the most important issues. How that plays down the line I have no idea.
No more Kennedy's Cuomo's, Clinton's, Bush's.

As for self defense, I am armed anytime away from my home, especially in the places that don't allow it. I served in Vietnam and after coming back and ducking people trying to spit on me, there is no way I'm going down at the hands of some ass wipe!