Playoffs this year

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Ok I am early because I am excited. But as of today both of what I call the top two teams in the Afc this year the Bills & chiefs took a step back.

So I see no top team from there.

NFC

The packers look like the team to beat followed by Tampa & the Rams. Then you have the rest except for the Eagles that are weak.

Seaver41

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
I see both BUF and KC gaining steam heading into postseason. CIN is the dangerous team that can take down any one of them if it goes the shootout direction. The rest of AFC has too many holes to be exploited by too many teams.

NFC - Rams have been the big tease all season. They have the paper talent but seem to fail in the bigger spots, especially on offense for some reason. TB is definitely not the same team. GB is only as good as Rodgers playing at a very high level - defense isn't good enough to withstand him being mediocre. DAL is a fraud. ARZ to some degree as well.

That's about as far as I see it....don't have a Superbowl matchup in mind yet.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Buffalo without question took a step back especially Josh Allen (although still a really good year for him).

But I don't think KC has taken a step back. 11-5 overall and 8-1 during the previous 9 games.

The Tennessee Titans are my surprise team. I was 100% sure they'd fall off a cliff without Derrick Henry. I was dead wrong. He only played 8 games this year but yet Tennessee is currently 11-5 and #1 seed in the AFC.

KC Chiefs vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Last years SB rematch.
Brady vs. Mahomes Vol.2.
Is my SB prediction.

My favorite SB would be Cincinnati vs. Arizona. Two longtime losing Franchises and Burrow vs. Murray.
I prefer a championship game between Cincy and Buffalo. I think I would like either Zona vs Greenbay or Cowboys vs Greenbay with pack former coach going back to the frozen tundra .

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
We've lived through Kelly/Buffalo. Marino/ Miami and Brady/N.E.

And I rather not have to live thru the next 15 years of Josh Allen/Buffalo.

I'd rather see them fail and never get over the playoff hump. And their QB is a pos racist.

I always hated Buffalo as a kid more than Miami because Jim Kelly, Thurmam Thomas, Andre Reid and Bruce Smith used to destroy us damn near every game. Kelly used to beat us a lot more than Miami did.
Those teams defeated us fair and square . Miami and Shula cheated us just like the patriots have . I don’t even hate the pats, as much as I hate Belicheck . I will forever hate the fish .

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I love Cincy going into it. I don't think The Chiefs took a step back I think Cincy took a step up. The Bengals are going to make some noise in these playoffs and I think pull a major upset. It happens every year. The Bengals are my pick to knock out a heavyweight this year.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I love Cincy going into it. I don't think The Chiefs took a step back I think Cincy took a step up. The Bengals are going to make some noise in these playoffs and I think pull a major upset. It happens every year. The Bengals are my pick to knock out a heavyweight this year.
That QBs got some stones