Possibly Another Lost Season

forevergreen

Pro Bowl Alternate
Jet Fanatics
Last season the Jets did the unimaginable and lost our franchise QB to Mono losing almost a year of development. Now with coronavirus....again crazy odds - we may lose the NFL season in back to back years....I just read the NFL doesnt have a contract suspension clause - if the season is a loss, we then get to enter year 4 on Darnold without knowing if he is the answer LOL. Only our Jets could land in this situation.....

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Last season the Jets did the unimaginable and lost our franchise QB to Mono losing almost a year of development. Now with coronavirus....again crazy odds - we may lose the NFL season in back to back years....I just read the NFL doesnt have a contract suspension clause - if the season is a loss, we then get to enter year 4 on Darnold without knowing if he is the answer LOL. Only our Jets could land in this situation.....

my faith is not in the Head Coach/Offensive Coordinator but the headiness of our young QB... His desire to be great, and strive for it brings hope that with our top of the line defense will always give him a chance to put points up if they don't do it themselves...

the media always put down this franchise no matter who is in the front office... it is up to the players to band together and prove the doubters wrong, and until they do we will always be considered the trash organization that can not win a game or won't be favored to do so...

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
my faith is not in the Head Coach/Offensive Coordinator but the headiness of our young QB... His desire to be great, and strive for it brings hope that with our top of the line defense will always give him a chance to put points up if they don't do it themselves...

the media always put down this franchise no matter who is in the front office... it is up to the players to band together and prove the doubters wrong, and until they do we will always be considered the trash organization that can not win a game or won't be favored to do so...

I agree!