Prediction: Dolphins will beat the Jets

W

We ARE Coming!!!

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- The Jets-Dolphins rivalry has produced some wild games over the years -- the Mud Bowl, the Marino-O'Brien overtime shootout, th...

More...

J

Jetsfanatic

It's a crazy week to week league, but we are such a mess right now, it is hard to believe that we can pull this game out.

F

flgreen

I'm sure I will, but right now I don't even want to watch the game.

There is no value for the Jets to win this game. First off of course is the draft pick. Second I'm afraid that Smith might somhow manage a turn over free game, and convince Idzik that he's all in with him again next year. Third it might feed Woody's delusion that Idzik is remotely qualified to be an NFL GM

U

ucrenegade

I'm sure I will, but right now I don't even want to watch the game.

There is no value for the Jets to win this game. First off of course is the draft pick. Second I'm afraid that Smith might somhow manage a turn over free game, and convince Idzik that he's all in with him again next year. Third it might feed Woody's delusion that Idzik is remotely qualified to be an NFL GM

this is what I am afraid he plays conservative enough that he limits his mistakes we still lose but geno doesn't look horrible because of the conservatism and we don't go after a hold the fort type in FA.

F

flgreen

this is what I am afraid he plays conservative enough that he limits his mistakes we still lose but geno doesn't look horrible because of the conservatism and we don't go after a hold the fort type in FA.

Yep, this is what happened last year at the end of the season against weak teams. The hold the fort type in FA is one thing, I'm afraid if Idzik is still here, he will pass on on Winston or Mariota and go all in on Smith again

J

Jetsfanatic

Yep, this is what happened last year at the end of the season against weak teams. The hold the fort type in FA is one thing, I'm afraid if Idzik is still here, he will pass on on Winston or Mariota and go all in on Smith again

I don't think so. If Idzik survives this year, there is no way he goes into next year with Geno as the starter. Even if Geno plays well these last 5 games, he will bring in competition at QB. Geno will not go into next season, like he did this year, as the anointed starter.

U

ucrenegade

I still say it depends on the coach..........maybe if idzik has his own coach he won't be so meddelsome and will trust him more than he did rex.