Quinnen Williams

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
It’s his contract year and with a pro bowl selection it will cost the jets close to 30mil per season to re-sign him . He’s going to leave it all on the field this year for sure .

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
It’s his contract year and with a pro bowl selection it will cost the jets close to 30mil per season to re-sign him . He’s going to leave it all on the field this year for sure .
'23 is his contract year, no?

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
i want no part of williams at 30 per year regardless of successful contract year..

i've seen this movie too many times before..

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
'23 is his contract year, no?
Williams is due to re-up now if he and the team chooses. He’s betting on himself and his ability to add that 2nd pro bowl selection which puts him in the 20+mil per year bracket. His agent will probably push for the close to 30+ mil per

BlindsideD'Brick

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Maybe Q.Williams is just getting better? Maybe it’s not entirely contract motivated?

In any case, a highly productive QW is good for the Jets. Especially if his teammates step up too.

Gramoah

Retired but not Tired
Jet Fanatics
hell, it isn't just us either..

contract year pushes always scare the **** out of me..

I hear you loud and clear, but..........have you been to the super market lately ? Seems the price of everything is going up and quality players don't come cheap even if they're home grown.

jetgreen13

founding JFU member..
Jet Fanatics
I hear you loud and clear, but..........have you been to the super market lately ? Seems the price of everything is going up and quality players don't come cheap even if they're home grown.
it goes back to my initial post in this thread.. i don't value the position at top shelf prices for a non force of nature type ball player..

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
it goes back to my initial post in this thread.. i don't value the position at top shelf prices for a non force of nature type ball player..
I agree. He has never shown anything to warrant another contract. Just enjoy the year if he Is a beast.

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
This is the part of the NFL I despise. Monies. A G.M. has to not only be football skills savvy, they have to be psychologists, capologists, and more. Of the four major sports, football is the last , and still isn't fully, offerers of guaranteed contracts.
football_is_importanter_tshirt.jpg