qac3sljbenixzf7p59xd
lgqmz1dhmn16ijxm7lt3

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
have to love the fact that Jamison Crowder has played in only 2 of 5 games and is third on the receiving stat chart...
all honesty one would be horrified to see these stats for the passing game...

gastineau

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Crowder isnt a number 1 WR ,but against the current list he is. Why not give Rookies a shot playing. Heck they might be able to get open. Pretty sad.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Crowder is a slot receiver... He should have more receptions then anyone because he is that safety valve or should be for Zach...

Corey Davis is a true number one receiver with no number two to depend on...

Denzel Mims could be that number two which would open up the game for Davis as well as himself...

Elijah Moore is a jack rabbit can play slot receiver or running back, but they need to ease him along and find a role for him not thrusting him into spots hoping he can make a play... His directional running and spatial awareness would be a factor if he had a role specific to him...

Braxton Berrios has a role on this offense unfortunately he is taking away receptions and/or rush attempts from the other guys... But at least when he gets his opportunities he doesn't squander them...

Keelan Cole was suppose to be this x-factor and so far all is I can ask is "Y"?

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Crowder is a slot receiver... He should have more receptions then anyone because he is that safety valve or should be for Zach...

Corey Davis is a true number one receiver with no number two to depend on...

Denzel Mims could be that number two which would open up the game for Davis as well as himself...

Elijah Moore is a jack rabbit can play slot receiver or running back, but they need to ease him along and find a role for him not thrusting him into spots hoping he can make a play... His directional running and spatial awareness would be a factor if he had a role specific to him...

Braxton Berrios has a role on this offense unfortunately he is taking away receptions and/or rush attempts from the other guys... But at least when he gets his opportunities he doesn't squander them...

Keelan Cole was suppose to be this x-factor and so far all is I can ask is "Y"?
I don’t understand what the hell the CS is thinking that they won’t play Mims more opposite of Davis. He should be starting and playing 30-40 snaps a game at least. He’ll open everything up for everyone. All the smaller receivers can play in there naturally positions. He’ll also take some pressure of Davis as you mentioned. The two or three times the ball was thrown at him, he caught it. Last year he showed real flashes of being truly legit. I hate to say this this but for this type of BS, this could be a fireable offense. For whomever is the reason for this Mims decision.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I don’t understand what the hell the CS is thinking that they won’t play Mims more opposite of Davis. He should be starting and playing 30-40 snaps a game at least. He’ll open everything up for everyone. All the smaller receivers can play in there naturally positions. He’ll also take some pressure of Davis as you mentioned. The two or three times the ball was thrown at him, he caught it. Last year he showed real flashes of being truly legit. I hate to say this this but for this type of BS, this could be a fireable offense. For whomever is the reason for this Mims decision.

I think moving forward he will continue to produce and earn more snaps and doing so will open the game plan for LaFleur to finally get Elijah Moore going with the possibility for JD to shop Crowder... They like what Berrios brings so between Moore & Berrios in the slot moving forward could be in the cards... Not forgetting Keelan Cole he can be the swing outside receiver for both Davis & Mims... If we are truly keeping Jeff Smith he is the third slot guy...

We need to get better at tight end as we are fucking a mess at this position with Griffin the star lmao... Kroft never in his young career can stay healthy and yet again he is out for how long who knows back injuries are tricky...

If we are to make changes they have an ace in the hole where Ty Johnson can return kicks... Keelan Cole as well... Opens the door to have more offensive snaps to Berrios if Moore can not find how to produce... Berrios also in contract year...