Jets Global
Laveranues Coles #87
[medio]299[/medio]

Santana Moss #83
[medio]300[/medio]

Oraelo

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Doesn’t have my favorite Coles catch. One legged, across the middle, all heart and will, drive extending catch. I think it was his hamstring he pulled bad earlier in the play.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Doesn’t have my favorite Coles catch. One legged, across the middle, all heart and will, drive extending catch. I think it was his hamstring he pulled bad earlier in the play.
it was not clear so cut it. at same time if the announcers are clear I will keep them but majority of the time is runs in and out so reason why I removed the announcers unlike Moss, was able to clean up.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
wow... i forgot just how good those two really were.
And yet most people keep the mantra that the Jets were never any good ever . I remember not too long ago a certain loud mouth saying that Chris Paul was going to remind the Mavericks exactly who he is .

Sports is unpredictable unless fixed

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I still believe that if Pennington could have stayed healthy we would have had one again. In all my years of watching and coaching football, Chad Pennington is the only QB. I never worried about who was going to catch the ball after it left his hand . I was surprised when he got intercepted.