Somebody Check on Cheaterhater

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Make sure he's all right.
Tom Brady just renegotiated his contract to add more years and lower his cap hit so his team will be able to spend more money on supporting players. (He probably has a clause that the money is only to be spent on offensive linemen to protect his ass.)

Later

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
yeah, for the foreseeable future, that asshole will be standing on his X untouched, waiting for someone to get open and winning the superbowl again and again. I heard that the nfl has already made the next few superbowl trophies with his name on them as they got a multi trophy discount. 19-0 this year. just watch. or join me and don't watch

I will be retiring from football with Drew Brees until brady finally retires, which probably wont be in my lifetime.. I have really had enough of it

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
Make sure he's all right.
Tom Brady just renegotiated his contract to add more years and lower his cap hit so his team will be able to spend more money on supporting players. (He probably has a clause that the money is only to be spent on offensive linemen to protect his ass.)

Later
Just enough money for Bucs to sign Joe Thuney and to piss off jets fans.

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
thing is, their offensive line is already really good. they also drafted a franchise LT last year. and I'm betting that he played every game. Thuney would stink on Jets and would not allow a sack on tompa. just the way it is

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
yeah, for the foreseeable future, that asshole will be standing on his X untouched, waiting for someone to get open and winning the superbowl again and again. I heard that the nfl has already made the next few superbowl trophies with his name on them as they got a multi trophy discount. 19-0 this year. just watch. or join me and don't watch

I will be retiring from football with Drew Brees until brady finally retires, which probably wont be in my lifetime.. I have really had enough of it
I am not allowing you to retire, lmao I need you here...

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
I am not allowing you to retire, lmao I need you here...
I'm gonna need a lot more money. 3 maybe 4 times what I get now. can't even buy a bad beer with what I make now. and I hear Butterscotch is livin' large on his salary. I'll have my agent call you with my demands

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global

TB is doing Patriot things​

thats why they will win the next bunch of superbowls. They already had the defense and offensive line. they added brady and then everyone believed they would win so they did. just like the patriots. I always said, this is a psychological game too. Once you are pretty good and win, you then believe you will keep winning until something changes that. After the tuck rule, I new they were destined to win a lot. never thought 20 years in a row, but I knew they were going to win a lot.

It's going to be ugly for a long time. come to Tompa and get a ring is the new calling card. and as long as no one hits brady it will never end.

imagine playing a brutal contact sport and you are the only guy who never gets brutally hit. why wouldn't you keep playing forever? oh yeah, and you get 25 million a year to not get hit. unless his wife can somehow persuade him, he ain't goin' anywhere until his offensive line fails him in which case he can just move to whichever team has the best offensive line at the time

gronk cant play forever though. he actually gets hit. I'm kinda surprised he's coming back again... but again, another easy ring. why not?

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
I hate to say this guys, but if things go as they always do for the Jets, brady will still be winning superbowls when we we get our next GM and coach... and the next ones after that too

I really do need to retire from this crap