TeachDown

TeachDown

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics
Hi everyone,

I'm new to nyjetsfanatics.com and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a New York City public high school English teacher. Teaching and learning are my passions. It's not an easy job, but it's a fulfilling one. I'm not much of a sports enthusiast but over the last few years I have come to love watching football. I recently participated in my first fantasy football league and I learned a lot. I hope by joining this website, I can learn a lot more about football and my favorite team, the NY JETS. J-E-T-S! jets, jets, jets!

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Hi everyone,

I'm new to nyjetsfanatics.com and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a New York City public high school English teacher. Teaching and learning are my passions. It's not an easy job, but it's a fulfilling one. I'm not much of a sports enthusiast but over the last few years I have come to love watching football. I recently participated in my first fantasy football league and I learned a lot. I hope by joining this website, I can learn a lot more about football and my favorite team, the NY JETS. J-E-T-S! jets, jets, jets!

Welcome aboard Teachdown. There's some educated people on this board. Let me know if you have any questions.