This is 100% Jets . Correct me if I am wrong!

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Every team shoots for a Super Bowl.
Well, they selected a quarterback not too long ago who will be going to the Super Bowl.
Ummm, not with the Jets.
Say "Hi" to Sam Darnold

Sam.JPG

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Every team shoots for a Super Bowl.
Well, they selected a quarterback not too long ago who will be going to the Super Bowl.
Ummm, not with the Jets.
Say "Hi" to Sam Darnold

View attachment 6168
It’s not like Darnold lead them to the Super Bowl. I don’t remember that he even played a down this year. If he did, did they win the game? If he even played the entire game? Maybe I’m missing it but what’s the point of this thread! No disrespect but I just don’t get it!

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
story only works if their other QB gets hurt and he comes in to take them to victory, so that's what will probably happen
Yeah. Sounds about right. Darnold holding a Super Bowl trophy in another uniform would be agata city for me. Imagine if the Prick came in and won it?
I'd probably be speechless.
What's the line on that?
Anyone want to put a bundle on that?

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
It’s not like Darnold lead them to the Super Bowl. I don’t remember that he even played a down this year. If he did, did they win the game? If he even played the entire game? Maybe I’m missing it but what’s the point of this thread! No disrespect but I just don’t get it!
The price was right for the space, and in case you haven't noticed, we're in our usually early off season and I don't golf.:hbang:

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
No matter if his new team wins the SB, Darnold sucks. Should be out of the NFL soon.
He's looked OK when he's come in in relief for Purdy. Backup QBs can have long careers. He might have panned out here with a decent offensive line and weapons. Best of luck to him, it isn't like he's going to thwart our Superbowl ambitions any time soon.

McJet

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
Darnold has as much to do with San Fran being in the superbowl as I do.
Nothing against him. I wouldn’t be opposed to bringing him back to back up Rodgers.
See if his field vision has improved.
He won’t face belidick 2 times a year.

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
He's looked OK when he's come in in relief for Purdy. Backup QBs can have long careers. He might have panned out here with a decent offensive line and weapons. Best of luck to him, it isn't like he's going to thwart our Superbowl ambitions any time soon.
For what he put us through as jet fans, I hope Darnold gets the worst case of crabs on medical record off a Las Vegas sex worker.