We don't spend as much time on the assistant coaches on here as they do on the AZ forum.....Depth

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
It is hard in this day & age to heave depth at every position but IMO a great coach can make up for some of this on a team'

The Pats have this. Walt on the 68 Jets was amazing, Jim Hanifan was amazing on those Cardinal teams of the 60;'s & 70;s. Lombardi on the Giants, Billy boy on the Giants......one of the keys to depth is your position coaches...…. Williams has done well on the Jets with the talent we have but the I side of the ball is lacking as I see it....yes we need talent but we need more from our coaches...….I know Gase……. but we do disgust him on here lol

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I guess another good example is the pats OL......are they all pros every year or does the OLC mean that much.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
I guess another good example is the pats OL......are they all pros every year or does the OLC mean that much.
They have below avg O line Talent, with the best O line coach and a QB who gets the ball out extremely fast. That combo makes up for the level of talent.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
But look if we had a two great Ast coaches & the rest were from good to avg we would be ahead of the game in at least two areas & behind in none.