3. Jerry Jones has a stroke

maybe all 3?

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
watched 6 am news. tom brady first discussion
today show leading story, tombrady
enough already. rumor has it the nfl gave him this years trophy already but he lost it in the ocean

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
1. Dak, out for season
2. Mc Carthy fired
3. Jerry Jones has a stroke

maybe all 3?
One of my favorite things to watch is the expression on Jerry Jones' face near the end of a game that we know the Cowboys will lose.
Later

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
watched 6 am news. tom brady first discussion
today show leading story, tombrady
enough already. rumor has it the nfl gave him this years trophy already but he lost it in the ocean

I hate to break it to you, but the media are already preparing to jam Mac Jones down our throats.

Atljet60

Veteran
Jet Fanatics
Dropped passes, inconsistent play execution, muscle cramps, dehydration. Dallas +3 in TO's but fail in redzone and ST. Dak looked good. Expect plenty mistakes week 1.

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
Dropped passes, inconsistent play execution, muscle cramps, dehydration. Dallas +3 in TO's but fail in redzone and ST. Dak looked good. Expect plenty mistakes week 1.
sounds like your typical game when someone plays brady.. they inexplicably fuck up. 16 more to go. until it starts again next year

Last edited:

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
sounds like your typical game when someone plays brady.. they inexplicably fuck up. 16 more to go. until it starts again next year
The refs caught the "Let's help Brady" disease.
If that wasn't offensive pass interference on that final drive, they night as well take the rule out of the rule book.
Later

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
The refs caught the "Let's help Brady" disease.
If that wasn't offensive pass interference on that final drive, they night as well take the rule out of the rule book.
Later
the morning news showed highlights of the game. the highlights were only what I call, brady plenty of time, wide open, td passes. on the last one the receiver knocked the defender on his ass and then caught he ball. I would imagine that's the play you're talking about. that was absolute BS.

cheaterhater

Superior Ass
Jets Global
It's a long season and very tough to repeat, so keep your chin up CH.
don't worry the nfl will make sure he does if his defense and offensive line somehow find a way to bleep it up.

take a look at his schedule. ranked #29 hardest. it will be hard not to win 12. I'm betting 17-0