Wow snubbed

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Becton would have made it if not for the missed and partial games
Your left tackle has to be available for most of the games (like D'Brick). One quarter and on with the backup doesn't cut it. The Jets need to figure out if Becton is unlucky or if it is fixable technique or it is a consequence of his freakish physique. If the latter then we should trade him and take Sewell with the #2 pick.

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
I wouldn't trade him, I'd build around him. He is a special talent that will get even better. Leatherwood with the 2nd #1, Tuney in FA and the offensive line is instantly better.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Your left tackle has to be available for most of the games (like D'Brick). One quarter and on with the backup doesn't cut it. The Jets need to figure out if Becton is unlucky or if it is fixable technique or it is a consequence of his freakish physique. If the latter then we should trade him and take Sewell with the #2 pick.
I agree but as good as he was at times I saw some little guys knock him down like a bowling pin. Again, year one but lets see him stay on his feet & stay in the game.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Kids a monster. Talk to me in a year or a year and a half at most. Guys gotta learn like everyone else.