Wow things are looking up here

Jetsfan4life

5th Year Team Option
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Hi @butterscotch @cheaterhater @gmf1369 been a long time, stepped away for personal reasons but hope everyone is well and figured I say hello. Forum looking good, how is everyone doing?

by the way to all the members I don't know been a fan of the Jets for 38 years roughly, know these three characters since days back on nyjets.com/forums followed them here but left awhile ago hope still a friendly crew.

anyways will check in again in a few days, love!!..

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
Hi @butterscotch @cheaterhater @gmf1369 been a long time, stepped away for personal reasons but hope everyone is well and figured I say hello. Forum looking good, how is everyone doing?

by the way to all the members I don't know been a fan of the Jets for 38 years roughly, know these three characters since days back on nyjets.com/forums followed them here but left awhile ago hope still a friendly crew.

welcome back! gmf has and is adding a ton of info here the past months to keep us busy in the off season. check it out

butterscotch has lost his mind. I have been trying to help him find it.

some things remain the same. lol

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global

Becareful of people that know the the three of us. lol

Welcome back Jetsfan4life it has been sometime since we saw you on here. We have not changed at all I still do all the work on here, Cheaterhater still loves Brady & the Pats & we are still trying to figure out what gmf1369 does for this site. You see nothing has changed. Right everyone? No you were really missed & it is so good to see you back again. There is a good crew here & we all get along & agree on everything! Right folks???? GO JETS, GO CARDINALS & GO GUARDIANS.......THREE Teams that can't beat a carpet.