Zach finally Gone

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Here’s the saddest part to all of this, Zach will probably get his chance eventually, if not straight off the back and blow the doors off for the Broncos. I’m not rooting for him because I never wanted the Jets to draft him in the first place but it will be just our luck. That’s usually the way things turn out for the Jets and us fans!

Side note: I desperately wanted the Jets to draft Sam Darnold and we see how that turned out. So what the hell do I know! Lol
I would bet a million dollars this won't happen. He had Breece Hall and Garrett Wilson for two years and never got it. This kid might have arm talent and athleticism, but he has shit for brains. He can't process what he is seeing. Never has been able to. Jarett Stidham will be the starter. Maybe other positions have left the Jets and succeeded, but Geno is the only QB to have had a single decent season away from the Jets. Can't count Pennington because he had a few good seasons with the Jets. I would bet Zach Wilson will be out of the league in 3 years.

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
I would bet a million dollars this won't happen. He had Breece Hall and Garrett Wilson for two years and never got it. This kid might have arm talent and athleticism, but he has shit for brains. He can't process what he is seeing. Never has been able to. Jarett Stidham will be the starter. Maybe other positions have left the Jets and succeeded, but Geno is the only QB to have had a single decent season away from the Jets. Can't count Pennington because he had a few good seasons with the Jets. I would bet Zach Wilson will be out of the league in 3 years.
They may draft a QB and Zach will be the odd man out if they do

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
You might be 1,000 percent right and I can’t argue this, AT ALL! It would just be our luck and so Jets like, if it went the other way. Yes, Zach did have much better weapons than Darnold so he should have been able to adjust. So just off that fact alone, sends up the red flags.

Doesn't matter anymore because he’s a Bronco and we move on. Like I said before, I never wanted them to draft him anyway. So I have no dog in the fight. I’m just looking forward to the Jets finally getting it right before we are all dead and gone! Hopefully these old ass 40 year olds they signed will make us proud! SMDH