#10 pick?

Retired AFA

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
FS Cooper DeJean anybody. This kid seems like the real deal. Would Solidify our Secondary for many years. He is a CB, but may be a better FS in the NFL. Similar to Ronnie Lott.

Last edited:

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
There is nothing about Joe Douglas' Jets tenure that would suggest he would use a top 10 pick on a safety.

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
Saw a mock today choosing a TE at # 10. If versatiile and talented, we did worse, in the past, so why not if our primary holes are filled?

Retired AFA

Jet Fanatics
gmf1369 wrote this in a previous article:
Lets get this straight JD wont trade back he is only trade up first round guy. They are still targeting one of these three players do not get mad now folks:

CB COOPER DEJEAN, IOWA
DI BYRON MURPHY II, TEXAS
T TALIESE FUAGA, OREGON STATE

with
T TROY FAUTANU, WASHINGTON
as the fourth option but FAUTANU is considered G or C

Retired AFA

Jet Fanatics
gmf1369 wrote this in a previous article:
Lets get this straight JD wont trade back he is only trade up first round guy. They are still targeting one of these three players do not get mad now folks:

CB COOPER DEJEAN, IOWA
DI BYRON MURPHY II, TEXAS
T TALIESE FUAGA, OREGON STATE

with
T TROY FAUTANU, WASHINGTON
as the fourth option but FAUTANU is considered G or C

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Positionally, I think you go BPA on your board over need. That is one reason JD has tried to address needs before the draft. That said, I don't see the point of going DL here. It is the deepest part of the roster, and a lot has already been invested in it. As for DeJean, CB is in solid shape already, and that is a lot to invest in a safety who isn't really a safety. I'd go Fuaga first, and I'd be good with Fautanu. Either would offer depth to the OL and project as a future starter.

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
Positionally, I think you go BPA on your board over need. That is one reason JD has tried to address needs before the draft. That said, I don't see the point of going DL here. It is the deepest part of the roster, and a lot has already been invested in it. As for DeJean, CB is in solid shape already, and that is a lot to invest in a safety who isn't really a safety. I'd go Fuaga first, and I'd be good with Fautanu. Either would offer depth to the OL and project as a future starter.
Good post and agree on Fuaga because I think he is a tackle first whereas Fautanu is projected more at OG. We will need our #10 to be able to play both inside and out because of the injury concerns of both OTs and AVT. I think that Fuaga gives us better coverage there. Besides, we may have to replace one or both OTs in a year anyway. We saw JD draft one year ahead of need last year with McDonald, and suspect (hope) he'll do the same this year.

Retired AFA

Jet Fanatics
I hear there is a hockey player in Sweden who plays for MODO. His mother makes the best Donuts for the Swedish National Team. JD was in Sweden the other day. Just a thought...

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Looking at another mock that says the Jets take Bowers, 'arguably the most talented player in the draft'. If this is the case, how come the Jets are the only team to see it?

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Looking at another mock that says the Jets take Bowers, 'arguably the most talented player in the draft'. If this is the case, how come the Jets are the only team to see it?
Since I agree with the pick after all the money I gave the Jets ( ugh ) for 50 years I must have
Stockholm Syndrome
@butterscotch Do you have the cure
I know @cheaterhater
I need help
1712505112410.jpeg

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Since I agree with the pick after all the money I gave the Jets ( ugh ) for 50 years I must have
Stockholm Syndrome
@butterscotch Do you have the cure
I know @cheaterhater
I need help
View attachment 6358
Drishti Jaisingh
MPhil Clinical Psychology, MA Applied Psychology · 6 years of experience ·
Flag image of India
India
In India, a psychiatrist and a licensed Clinical Psychologist are allowed to make diagnoses. They might offer you a diagnosis based on a clinical interview, some psychological tests and history from you, and your informant.

view
doctorIconRound

Dr. Anukriti Pant
Doctor of Medicine (MBBS) · 1.5 years of experience ·
Flag image of India
India
For a thorough mental illness diagnosis to be made you must visit a psychiatrist. Psychiatrists are licensed medical doctors who have completed psychiatric training. They can diagnose mental health conditions, prescribe, and monitor medications and provide therapy.

But for a lot less you can go out for a night of drinking with CH & Me. You will be cured after one night.