20 Year Anniversary

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Tomorrow is the 20 year anniversary of The Fake Spike! Enjoy Thanksgiving everyone with that thought. Barf! Here's a video from ESPN.

Elias

The Invisible Man
Big Fish
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Horrible loss, I was there that day.

Awful. you got me thinking what's my worse loss that i've been to live -- i think it might be against green bay a few years back when we lost 10-9 and we got ripped off by the refs when two catches were called as interceptions on the field. Awful offensive game but that was when Rex's defense was great. He shut out Rodgers that day.

J

Jetsfanatic

The Fake Spike was the worst regular season loss I ever attended. Lets think of the ramifications:

Had we won, we would have been in first place after 13 weeks of the season;
Instead, the loss was so devastating, it lead to finishing the 1994 season with 5 consecutive losses and a record of 6-10;
Hess then fires Carroll and hires Koitite who goes 4-28 over the next two seasons. Adding the final 5 games of '94 (starting with the Fake Spike game) the Jets go on a 4-33 stretch thanks to this meltdown!

Xmarco

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
I went to a game in the early 90s Jets vs Bills MNF Meadowlands...I think it was for first place in the division...I treated some family members with one of my first checks...not only did Jets get blown out...but Thurman Thomas was talking mad SH!T to us

Also the KC game when Priest Holmes kicked our ass...got into fight with drunk ass Jets fans for pouring beer on some kid in a KC jersey sitting in front of me

W

We ARE Coming!!!

That sounds awful. Thankfully I never got into a fight at the games but almost did once during jets vs Atlanta. I got those tickets real cheap because someone at JI shared a promo code to use on ticketmaster. Anyways, there was snow on the seats that day and it was super cold, the jets as usual sucked on offense when Sanchez was leading them. If I remember correctly the jets were up 6-0 with a few minutes remaining in the game but Matt Ryan found Tony Gonzalez for the game winning td. Out of frustration I threw snow in the air (keep in mind stadium was dead) but with my luck the wind took it and nearly hit this one Atlanta fan ten rows in front. He threatened to hit me with the beer bottle he was holding. Wasn't scared though bc it was plastic lol.