2026 NCAA QB watch

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics
Week 3. I will be editing this post as I watch the games.

We start with Mensah again. He started off on fire completing 24 consecutive passes. Poor competition again but he impressed early. He threw mostly screen passes and very short passes with a few intermediate passes to wide open recievers with no pressure at all in the first half. He did have 2 very impressive TD throws against tight coverage with perfect placement. The second half was not as impressive and he struggled when Wake managed to get any pressure. Unfortunately UM has a very weak schedule so he will not be tested until they play Notre Dame later in the season. Grade B
 

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
@TonyFtLaud
Are you watching Trinidad tonight?
This kid is going to be a Mahomes in the NFL

And the Jets ain’t getting him
You’ll be happy
I’ll be pissed
 

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Kinda of a damned if you do damned if you don't for the top guys this weekend.
If they struggle against the Weaker Opponents on their schedule its magnified.
If they Ball out It's expected.
 

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Unless we take 2 QBs
Though QB isn't the biggest problem with this offense. We could draft a genuine #1 wideout or a genuine #1 running back. Or we could improve our O line which we have found is less than stout in the middle.
 

Seaver41

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
It may not be enough, but what I really like about Chambliss is watching him the moment is never too big for him. Kid is cool under fire. Can't really teach that inner clock/calm.
 
Top