23 LTs in the NFL that have played at least 600 snaps

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
There are 23 left tackles in the NFL who have played at least 600 snaps this year.
Only three have allowed 1 sack and less than 20 total pressures on their QB:

Trent Williams - 49ers
Donovan Smith - Buccaneers
George Fant - Jets

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I wonder if the Jets would move Becton to RT if it was best for the team
they have reiterated this over and over and I stated as much when Becton is healthy his job is left tackle
Fant is not a spring chicken and is more at this point a patch until they draft his replacement unless Edoga proves he can do it now not later...
They may even get trade calls this off season something too good to pass up on and move Fant for that right price...

one thing Joe Douglas has done right so far is build a capable OL, not sexy but it takes time to build that continuity across the line where they finally come together and play as one unit rather than five individuals...

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
one thing Joe Douglas has done right so far is build a capable OL, not sexy but it takes time to build that continuity across the line where they finally come together and play as one unit rather than five individuals...

hardest thing in football to do is build that line and get those 5 the time to gel. You woukd expect JD to understand this and I have always believed he will fix it. the other thing is trying to het all 5 to be in the same realm age wise so they all stick around for years or at least have a succession order to plug new guys in as needed like belichick always did.

no surprise one of those 3 LT's plays for you know who. the guy who isnt allowed to be hit. that's been the case for his entire career

now we need a qb who can learn to play behind our line. ZacK better wake up