4 out of 5 is awesome

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Before the draft started , i made a statement about how i expected the Jets to come away with 5 starters . The way i imagine it, with 5 picks within the 1st 3 rounds nothing else should be expected considering the depth of the draft at positions of need . Well on the 1st day, the Jets threw my expectations into the river by trading away both of their 3rd round picks meaning that i could only expect 3 potential starters .
Not to be denied, the Jets somehow managed to find a way to turn their 4th round pick into yet another potential starter .. Expected starters by the 5th game of the regular season if not before include the likes of Zack Wilson at QB, Vera-Tucker at LG, Eli Moore at the Slot Receiver position and Mike Carter at RB .
So yeah, 4 out of 5 is awesome considering .

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
Before the draft started , i made a statement about how i expected the Jets to come away with 5 starters . The way i imagine it, with 5 picks within the 1st 3 rounds nothing else should be expected considering the depth of the draft at positions of need . Well on the 1st day, the Jets threw my expectations into the river by trading away both of their 3rd round picks meaning that i could only expect 3 potential starters .
Not to be denied, the Jets somehow managed to find a way to turn their 4th round pick into yet another potential starter .. Expected starters by the 5th game of the regular season if not before include the likes of Zack Wilson at QB, Vera-Tucker at LG, Eli Moore at the Slot Receiver position and Mike Carter at RB .
So yeah, 4 out of 5 is awesome considering .
Don't sleep on one of the safeties drafted as OLBs, the slot CB, and perhaps the kicker as UDFA.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Lets not forget the rest of their draft picks and undrafted rookies. We may get 1-2 starters out of that bunch also. That undrafted rookie TE from Ole Miss is someone to really keep our eyes on.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Don't sleep on one of the safeties drafted as OLBs, the slot CB, and perhaps the kicker as UDFA.
Ten seconds after i posted that, it dawned on me that possibly 1 of those 2 prospects we drafted to be a "Will" linebacker might be a starter . in 3 years this draft might be the defining moment in the resurgence of the NEW York Jets . Now wouldn't that be something .

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Lets not forget the rest of their draft picks and undrafted rookies. We may get 1-2 starters out of that bunch also. That undrafted rookie TE from Ole Miss is someone to really keep our eyes on.
I'm on board with Rashed Jr and Kenny Yeboah making this roster .

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Sherwood, Nasirildeen, Carter II, Vera-Tucker, Wilson, are all starters and Elijah Moore is the future at slot who can take over day one but unlikely with Crowder still on the roster... Don't forget about Clark stiill considered a rookie yet to see any snaps...

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
Sherwood, Nasirildeen, Carter II, Vera-Tucker, Wilson, are all starters and Elijah Moore is the future at slot who can take over day one but unlikely with Crowder still on the roster... Don't forget about Clark stiill considered a rookie yet to see any snaps...
Speaking of last year's rookie class who I'm hoping make a jump in year 2, what about Jabari Zuniga? He played sparingly last year with very little impact, hoping to see something from him as well as Davis , Huff and the aforementioned Clark.

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Huff has more upside wouldn't be surprised if he is the starter at LE... Zuniga in this defensive set could become like Franklin-Myers a better DT in nickel packages while he continues to develop and become more consistent productive player overall... Zuniga can also find himself as the role / sub behind Lawson at RE...