A think I maybe a three time loser

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Meanwhile the Jets, Cardinals and Guardians are asking why they have been selected by the unlucky mascot.

munchmemory

Repeat Offender Pro Bowler
Jet Fanatics
For me, it's Jets, Yankees, Knicks and Juventus (Yankees of Italian soccer) when I follow the Serie A.

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Mets, Jets, Nets (do you detect a pattern here?) and when I care about 'ockey - Islanders. Guess I'm a non-traditionalist.
And in football without pads, Tottenham Hotspur (because I like the way that sounds when you say it).
Later

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
I got to say as a Cardinals baseball fan & Bruins Fan & now with the Blues (The killer B's) my other sports are doing well. I even am a distant Celtics fan so it is football that is my downside...….I do like the Battlehawks a little lol

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
For me its Jets, Stars and Mavericks. Baseball sucks. If only I would have been a Cowboys fan I could have had 5 real SB's in my life. Growing up in Dallas, I've seen a Stars Stanley Cup and 20 years of a Legend in Dirk with the Mavs. Stars are good again and Mavs are on the rise with their next Dirk. My last hope for the Jets is Sam Darnold who I believe in.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
For me its Jets, Stars and Mavericks. Baseball sucks. If only I would have been a Cowboys fan I could have had 5 real SB's in my life. Growing up in Dallas, I've seen a Stars Stanley Cup and 20 years of a Legend in Dirk with the Mavs. Stars are good again and Mavs are on the rise with their next Dirk. My last hope for the Jets is Sam Darnold who I believe in.

the problem might be will Gase defeat Darnold & keep him from being good or great

gastineau

Transition Tagged
Jet Fanatics
HMMM SINCE 1969 been Celtic's , Jets, Mets. Damn...if Raiders had only beaten the Jets in playoffs and won a Super Bowl 3. lmao. Celts never worried to much, but Jets and Mets Ive had one back up Fav team like Raiders and Dodgers since 1975. But when Jets or Mets face them Im with my Teams all the way and all season til out. My 3 Sons and only 2 have one of my Teams as their Fav. Oldest Son 1980 Celtics and Mid Son 1986 Mets. I do think Oldest is a closet Jets Fan, not over his Raiders tho. Oldest also Braves fan! Watching WTBS in Alaska showing Braves and me watching to hear Mets news ,not knowing I was making a traitor Braves fan in my home in 79.