Aaron Glenn how much longer ?

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I'd fire him after the embarrassing loss today. Getting blown out like that to a team like the Lions should be the last straw.

We want Tomlin! Fire Tomlin!
 

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
So they beat Titans who are terrible

Blow a secure lead home opener vs struggling packer team

Lose to a lions team with no secondary

Play bears next week with maybe
3rd strung QB Case
But hey we’re losing close games
We’re the freaking Jets
20 in a row
4-16
Thanks
 

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
So they beat Titans who are terrible

Blow a secure lead home opener vs struggling packer team

Lose to a lions team with no secondary

Play bears next week with maybe
3rd strung QB Case
But hey we’re losing close games
We’re the freaking Jets
20 in a row
4-16
Thanks
As I said, worst team in the league.
 

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Let’s start the talk ;
how great we play but Lose

How next week the Bears game is winnable
3rd string QB

When we lose a close game how good we are

How we keep breaking an unbreakable no interception streak

The team hasn’t quit
Hello it’s game 3 into season

And yes @SackExchange
If we hired Tomlin and he had the team playing like this he should be fired

Oh Cambell turned the lions around so will Glenn

When do we see improvements
With wins ?

It’s all garbage talk
 

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Let’s start the talk ;
how great we play but Lose

How next week the Bears game is winnable
3rd string QB

When we lose a close game how good we are

How we keep breaking an unbreakable no interception streak

The team hasn’t quit
Hello it’s game 3 into season

And yes @SackExchange
If we hired Tomlin and he had the team playing like this he should be fired

Oh Cambell turned the lions around so will Glenn

When do we see improvements
With wins ?

It’s all garbage talk
I gave you what you wanted. They suck. What more do you want?
 

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
For the record, I never said anything about them playing well today, or them not quitting. You built a strawman so you could argue against it.
 

cheaterhater

I've Lost My Fucking Mind
Superior Ass
Jets Global
A lot of guys wanted to see the jets in close games every week. Well, they got what they wanted so far.

i was not on board with that. I want to see wins. Wins lead to more wins. Close losses lead to higher draft picks and players getting frustrated and wanting out

sorry. It’s true
 

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
problem is, they don’t know why they didn’t win all 3 unless they believe in the curse.
almost everyone here had given up before the season started and I imagine most long suffering fans were the same

they are playing hard. They just can’t win. It’s sad

they're not playing stupidly either which compounds the sadness.
Parcells is his HC mentor.
I love the story his Patriot SB team tells about him coming into locker room after a loss and continuously asking "how long are you going to let them beat you?"
I hope Glenn has that same type of Moxie to chastise them for a loss but encourage simultaneously knowing they can win.
 

butterscotch

Jets/Cards
Jets Global
I believe they should let him finish out the season. The team is still fighting for him and staying competitive. Now if they quit on him then the management should quit on AG but as long as the team is still fighting for AG, then he finishes out the year.
Like the band on the Titanic.....going down fast
 

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
Don’t want Tomlin
My take is that MT would have these guys winning, because MT wins. His game planning is magnificent.
just ask Rex. Please come to Pitt and clog the passing lanes like you did in Indy & NE. I got a Thoroughbred who'll have you down by 19 in the first quarter. WADR, Mikey T-time.
 

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
Like the band on the Titanic.....going down fast
Terribly sad! 82 has a point. They aren't quitting which has to mean they believe in him and that they're losing. Let him try to salvage something. something. I don't think a viable HC steps onto a sinking ship this point in the year. Mikey will be there in Off season. I have a pal ( PITT fan) who laughed when I said I'd never fire MT. he just has winning season after winning season. Said pal jokingly reminded me our fandom communities have much different expectations. Reminded me of my best friend's dad who wanted Marv Levy out after 4th SB loss in a row.
can you fellas imagine the Jets being so good year after year, we started making "SOJ" complaints about not winning SBs?
 

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
A lot of guys wanted to see the jets in close games every week. Well, they got what they wanted so far.

i was not on board with that. I want to see wins. Wins lead to more wins. Close losses lead to higher draft picks and players getting frustrated and wanting out

sorry. It’s true
very true. Q-Ball said it when he lamented... "I guess this is another rebuild". I want wins. Let the picks come where they may!!
 

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Terribly sad! 82 has a point. They aren't quitting which has to mean they believe in him and that they're losing. Let him try to salvage something. something. I don't think a viable HC steps onto a sinking ship this point in the year. Mikey will be there in Off season. I have a pal ( PITT fan) who laughed when I said I'd never fire MT. he just has winning season after winning season. Said pal jokingly reminded me our fandom communities have much different expectations. Reminded me of my best friend's dad who wanted Marv Levy out after 4th SB loss in a row.
can you fellas imagine the Jets being so good year after year, we started making "SOJ" complaints about not winning SBs?
Agreed! AG definitely has this team going in the right direction but in the end, it may not be enough. He may not be the right head coach or a good head coach for this team or period but the team is still fighting for him and because of that, they need to see this through.

Like I said months ago, if this all falls apart and Klubnik also isn’t our guy, the Jets can’t go into next year drafting a supposed first round franchise QB with Aaron Glenn as the Head Coach. He has to go, but that’s doesn’t have to mean it has to go down before this season is done.
 
Last edited:

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
A lot of guys wanted to see the jets in close games every week. Well, they got what they wanted so far.

i was not on board with that. I want to see wins. Wins lead to more wins. Close losses lead to higher draft picks and players getting frustrated and wanting out

sorry. It’s true
Many of those who wanted to see close losses are also bashing the Jets and Glenn for losing close games. So there is that.
 
Top