I still hate losing, and we’ve lost 2 out of 3 so far. Being in it is the same as losing
in the past we were never in it, with a chance to win it, at least now we can hold our breath for a few seconds of hope. expect a bounce back game this week and even our record, yes I am calling a win this weekend.I still hate losing, and we’ve lost 2 out of 3 so far. Being in it is the same as losing
As far as the packers + lions I don't think they are as good as people thought. So yes I did feel we would compete. At least at the start of this season. I am excited about the future too but it is tough for some of us long time fans. Some of us need to vent.AG is not going anywhere no one thought we would be competitive this year yet we have been every game thus far. this team has the talent they just need time to bring it to the helm and figure out how to close out opponents. So enough with this bullshit how much longer, getting tired of fans trying to cash in for the new coaching regime when we don't give the current one a chance to rebuild the roster to where it could be. Did anyone believe we would have been competitive against both the Packers and Lions, nope not on this forum, there was hope but no confidence sorry but I will always hope they can succeed and not continuously be a failure that the majority of you expect this team to be.
you have been vented too long, maybe let a few more weeks go by and watch the team we hoped we finally have put all the pieces together not just the players but the coaching. because for the first time in a long time we have a GM with more than a bag of nuts for brains.As far as the packers + lions I don't think they are as good as people thought. So yes I did feel we would compete. At least at the start of this season. I am excited about the future too but it is tough for some of us long time fans. Some of us need to vent.
I do agree on the gmyou have been vented too long, maybe let a few more weeks go by and watch the team we hoped we finally have put all the pieces together not just the players but the coaching. because for the first time in a long time we have a GM with more than a bag of nuts for brains.
I can understand what you’re saying to a certain extent, trust me I really do, but it’s really not the same. Last year for instance the Jets got blown out of so many of their games. They never even had a chance in about 10 of their losses, if not more. That is just absolutely unacceptable and fire-able to be honest. The team pretty much just quit out there or looked like they did. They had no fight at all and that was the worst part.I still hate losing, and we’ve lost 2 out of 3 so far. Being in it is the same as losing
But they always fight til the end in the early part of the season. Once they’ve lost 5 different ways, they start giving up. We’ll see, it will most likely happen again this year unless they can win a few here and thereI can understand what you’re saying to a certain extent, trust me I really do, but it’s really not the same. Last year for instance the Jets got blown out of so many of their games. They never even had a chance in about 10 of their losses, if not more. That is just absolutely unacceptable and fire-able to be honest. The team pretty much just quit out there or looked like they did. They had no fight at all and that was the worst part.
This year, who knows how many wins the Jets will get but they’re a totally different team and at least they’re fighting to the end. That’s gotta bring some type of excitement or at least hope for this team. If not now, then for the near future. The Jets recently lost two games in two separate ways, but they had a chance to win both of them and that’s gotta be worth something to all of us fans! I’m sure it’s does for them.
Yes, they gave the Green Bay game away but lead that game for about 3 1/2 quarters pretty much. In the Detroit game, they pretty much was getting it handed to them but fought they way back in the third and fourth quarter. Of course it’s a shitty deal to still lose and playing the moral victory game will only take us but so far but this at least a start. They gotta start somewhere to turn this thing around and it’s happening!
As long as they keep fighting to the end, the results will start to go their way. Especially if they can ever get decently healthy.
ExactlyBut they always fight til the end in the early part of the season. Once they’ve lost 5 different ways, they start giving up. We’ll see, it will most likely happen again this year unless they can win a few here and there