Aaron Glenn how much longer ?

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Yards
Bears 492,with a back up qb

Jets 157

First downs
Bears. 34
Jets 7

Possession
Bears 42:45
Jets 17:15?

Is this improving?
Absolutely embarrassing
I want to hear from the guys that want to keep him
Why ?
For continuity?
Yea if you want to keep losing
 

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Yards
Bears 492,with a back up qb

Jets 157

First downs
Bears. 34
Jets 7

Possession
Bears 42:45
Jets 17:15?

Is this improving?
Absolutely embarrassing
I want to hear from the guys that want to keep him
Why ?
For continuity?
Yea if you want to keep losing
I would be more concerned as a Bears fan. How do you not blow out the Jets with those stats?
 

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
And that blow hard know it all boomer said on the fan 5 days ago he sees the Jets and Geno being a tip 10 offense

These guys are so full of shit it just pours outta their mouths
 

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
I would be more concerned as a Bears fan. How do you not blow out the Jets with those stats?
Because the Jets made a number of good red zone stops, one of the few highlights. Generally we still have substantially inferior personnel to the rest of the NFL. How many other teams don't have a better RB than Breece Hall (WHEN he's available) or a better WR than Garrett Wilson? The O line is average at best: we knew Myers was a weakness but since Parham got injured that left side has become a turnstile. Perhaps Reich needs to play Beck to pick up the free rusher. Demario Davis is the kingpin of the defense and when he gets injured we will be screwed. Of our three #1 picks, Bailey is less of a factor each week, Sadiq is likely hobbled by his back problem, and Cooper is out until the season is practically over after one play. As they said on comms it is a mystery why they don't use Jelani Woods as Carolina have just done against Detroit's short corners.
 

butterscotch

Jets/Cards
Jets Global
After Halloween when we fire Glenda we will be dancing

 

butterscotch

Jets/Cards
Jets Global
Bigmoe, tct, etc. maybe Glenda thought with the number one d going into the game that the more they were on the field the better the jets would do....you know keep your best players on the field. This would allow your o to be well rested for their 47 seconds in the 4th quarter.

What a fool he is.....we are setting records with him that have never been done before
 

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
This season is so frustrating.
A.) my streaming Apps won't work to see the games.
B.) I was expecting a far different team in the trenches.
C.) I thought Bailey was going to be the Pass rusher we've been missing since Abraham which would elevate Willy Mc's game to create a meet you at the QB duo we have never really had since The Exchange.
 

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
He flat out sucks
I’m tired of him

If you fire him today, Is there a snowball's chance in Hades a respectable HC would sniff at an offer we extend to them? I'm tired of him too, but more so tired of never ending regime changes. I want Mike Tomlinson. Something tells me after working for the Rooney family, he wouldn't accept an offer from the Looney family unless it was apparent we'd offer a world class environment to report to.
 

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
We might as well change this thread name to, What kind of Head Coach do we want next or After Glenn gets fired, who’s next! Something to that nature because it appears very apparent it’s going to happen sometime this year or at the end of this season.

So I’ll go ahead and start it off with my opinion. As much as Mike Tomlin does sound tempting and is probably the right move, I’m not necessarily feeling it. I personally don’t want some old ass Head Coach that probably truly doesn’t want the job with the Jets in the first place.

I would want the Jets to go in the direction of a young offensive mind that’s a proven guy in the league. I don’t have anyone in mind but if there is somebody out there that’s in their 30’s then I’m all in! This defensive mind Head Coach strategy hasn’t really worked for us since Rex Ryan. The league is offensive driven now and they need to go that route.

Now I’ll admit that I’m still rooting for Aaron Glenn but I must admit, he and his coaching staff just doesn’t seem to have it. If what I’m thinking is true, then the Jets can’t go into next year and drafting a first round QB with the same Head Coach that can’t or hasn’t gotten it done to this point!
 
Last edited:
Top