Aaron Glenn how much longer ?

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Just to pile on a little. AG's 4 wins have come vs. the Browns, Bengals and Falcons last year. None of them had a winning record. And then the Titans who might go 0-17.
I’m not ready to fire him JUST YET but I totally understand all of you that do. That’s includes the Jets, if it comes to that!
 
Last edited:

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
I am one of his supporters but I can’t debate anything your saying after that Bears beat down and embarrassing failure last Sunday. That performance in itself was a fire-able offense and I said that on Sunday. I also said that I still would like them to give him until the end of the year, but if they fire him earlier than that, I would definitely understand it 1000%. So you got me, I’ll concede!

I look forward to competency at GM... check
HC... the same time.
I'm afraid that a new HC is a must. I do not consider myself an AG bootlicker. Just a realist:
The Jets Tax is real; we overpay for talent because we have to.
The Jets narrative is real to outsiders; we are a poorly managed organization few want to attempt to turn around.
It's going to take a regime longer than the NFC South's version of "worst to First in a solitary off-season to get it done.
Only a commitment to a bright, fiery, knowledgeable HC who has a proven track record can make this happen.
IMO, there are a few ways to get started from most expedient/likely/neatest to the opposite:
1.) wait for offseason to fire AG and hire Mike Tomlinson to the most lucrative contract i Coaching history.
2.) contact MT's agent now and get a deal in principle completed before you dump AG after the next loss.
3.) NUCLEAR OPTION never to happen... Buyout Bill Belichick's Tarheel Contract and offer him the most lucrative contract in head coaching history with assurances he has final personnel decisions on coaching and players + another guarantee Parcells will not be rehired during his contract.

FTR, I'm torn between 1 and2. #3 just screams circus that he'd dismiss w/o a second thought. MT is my choice all the way. It's just a matter of him accepting the smoothest, most professional transition possible.
 
Top