And the pick is

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Will you be able to mount an 85 in TV in that truck?
Wiseass 😜
I don’t like them mounted have a long entertainment table in living room .

Funny quick story :
So I bought the tv didn’t want to wait for delivery. Picked it up with the F 150 . Tied it and made my son sit in with it and hold it up . He was panicked the whole ride trying to keep it still . I yelled at him don’t let it bend the screen will crack , He was pissed at me for a week and said he’ll never do that for me again .🤣😂😇

KenO'B

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
Some serious overdrafting of QB's this year, reading here and elsewhere how we could possibly pix up Penix in the third or Nix for that matter and they go 8th and 12th.

Got to ask what was the point in Denver trading for Wilson only to them reach like fuck for another QB

hatnlvr

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Some serious overdrafting of QB's this year, reading here and elsewhere how we could possibly pix up Penix in the third or Nix for that matter and they go 8th and 12th.

Got to ask what was the point in Denver trading for Wilson only to them reach like fuck for another QB
Their QB room is looking really bad right now. Honestly, who cares about them! Let them draft 5 QB's this year :p

TonyFtLaud

I requested to be BANNED
Jet Fanatics

They saw him live

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Were going to trade up into round 2
I'm not trading up into round 2. The draft is such a crapshoot that major trade ups are a mug's game. Our 3rd round pick is almost BPA, except I wouldn't go developmental QB until the 4th. Depending on who is available we could take Ja'Lynn Polk as this WR that everybody wants, Cooper Beebe to shore up the G position, or Audric Estime as a short yardage banger to augment Breece/Izzy.

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Apparently Fashanu has said that the Jets are a 'fairytale destination'. Is he thinking of 'Sleeping Beauty' where the entire organisation has been in deep sleep since SBIII awaiting the kiss of a prince who will likely never come?

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics

Penix ...two torn ACLs, shoulder problem,24 y.o. rookie. A bit of a risk I'd say. Overall #8 . Someone either knows something, or doesn't.

MiJetFan

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics

They met with him? That would make any team think twice.

TebowCan'tThrow

Supersize!
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Apparently Fashanu has said that the Jets are a 'fairytale destination'. Is he thinking of 'Sleeping Beauty' where the entire organisation has been in deep sleep since SBIII awaiting the kiss of a prince who will likely never come?
Wait until he plays a season.