Are the Jets crazy glued to 4th place in their Div.

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
The Pats changed their ways of doing things at this point of the off season (good teams can do this) & are spending big money on players so far. While we sit around & play games with the Dunderhead.

One, if by land (the bills), and two, if by sea (the fish) & the third is a winner the pats.” I hope things change for the good but I don't see it yet,

Yes the Jets made good signings & they have more draft choices then one would have at a weekend at Hugh Hefner's house but as of today we have the great sinker or should I say stinker at QB.

So it is a long off season but right now we have 4th locked up again.

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Not crazy glued. Most likely a fourth place team in 2021, yes. But that's mainly because Buffalo has become the elite team of the division and the Patriots, while on a serious decline, are throwing money at trying to avoid their inevitable descent.

I'll take the slow play, if it leads to sustained success.

NewMFS62

Weeb's Mentor
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Let them be glued - for one more year.
That will make next year's additional high round draft picks even better. They will really solidify what JD has started this year.
Later

butterscotch

Jester Jet
Jets Global
Let them be glued - for one more year.
That will make next year's additional high round draft picks even better. They will really solidify what JD has started this year.
Later
But how do we know what we will pick? Quality???? & again for the next five years we may be very good or very good but does that mean that we will beat the bills or fish? They both have good coaches & teams. I just don't see Dunderhead being that good...I hope I am wrong. lets say you have three strong teams but one weak QB gets who comes in third......Now he is only 13 OOOHH I mean 23 so things can happen & we may trade him to another sap...I mean team but the odds are not good at this point.

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
Wait till next year!!!!!!!!!!
Like I never heard that one before