Ashtyn Davis in coverage since Week 10

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
He needs to stay in the deep middle and stay away from covering TEs and being in the box . The Jets need a SS who can also run .

Enter Bama’s Battle.

Seaver41

Pro Bowl 1st Team
Jet Fanatics
tackling is his weakness that I see....and sometimes lack of experience but that doesn't worry me. these are the types of draft picks Joe D needs to keep making.....get the god given talent.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
tackling is his weakness that I see....and sometimes lack of experience but that doesn't worry me. these are the types of draft picks Joe D needs to keep making.....get the god given talent.
These are the types of draft picks he has been making. He didn’t sign any of those ridiculous contracts we are still dealing with against our cap but he has to navigate around them while attempting to build a team .
It’s great for fans to complain but they don’t have to deal with the day to day and the ramifications of thee present and future cap . We’re not playing madden here .

gmf1369

Jack of All Trades
Big Fish
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
tackling is his weakness that I see
3rd on the team in tackling with 51 of those total he has 36 solo, no not tackling issue
he is raw athlete, abundance of athleticism that he takes chances often gets into trouble that way...
he also has goes to Peanut Punch the ball rather than tackle the ball carrier...