Boomers Will Know

ProfessorJet

Hosed
Jet Fanatics
Back in the 80s, when cash machines had been around for a while, I saw an older woman trying to put her checkbook into one attempting to get cash. I explained and sent her inside the branch.

Fudbutter

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
The 45 thingee (what were they called anyway?) made me smile.

Best part about 45's is that the old record player units had settings for that, 33's and 78's

You could play albums (stereo or mono, remember that?) at 45 and even 78 to discover fun stuff. Some music works, some not so much. Example, play the guitar "battle" from The End on Abbey Road at 33 and it's the Beatles. Play at 45 and you get a good modern rock band. Play at 78 you get a nice attempt at fusion.

I could not, however, figure out how to play Revolution #9 backwards.

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
The 45 thingee (what were they called anyway?) made me smile.

Best part about 45's is that the old record player units had settings for that, 33's and 78's

You could play albums (stereo or mono, remember that?) at 45 and even 78 to discover fun stuff. Some music works, some not so much. Example, play the guitar "battle" from The End on Abbey Road at 33 and it's the Beatles. Play at 45 and you get a good modern rock band. Play at 78 you get a nice attempt at fusion.

I could not, however, figure out how to play Revolution #9 backwards.
Adapter