Brady Quinn says the Jets will go 0-9 to start the season!

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
Based on his stats I'd say he should have stayed in the green room. It would have been less embarrassing. He clearly had no football IQ.
I personally would be embarrassed to make comments on another player if I had a career like Brady. I truly should have picked a different line of work after football. How can anyone take anything he says about football seriously after what he did in the NFL.

Old#15

Old Wise Tale
Jet Fanatics
This is exactly why knuckleheads like Brady say stupid shit, because it gets peoples’ attention, even if for the wrong reason.

beresford

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics
Hey, some of us have been sayin' we might go 0-9 to start the season. But it's rarely that bad because it IS the NFL and on any given Sunday.........

Bigmoe

Happily Confused
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
we might go 0-9 to start the season. But it's rarely that bad ..
Hey we’re all Jets fans here
( I think )
Rarely doesn’t pertain to us
Actually it’s just the opposite
Unless you mean winning

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
This is exactly why knuckleheads like Brady say stupid shit, because it gets peoples’ attention, even if for the wrong reason.
It definitely worked and got mines and that’s I started this thread. Freaking asshole, Lol!!!

SackExchange

Jet Fanatic
The Mod Squad
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global
I guess Stephen A. went on an anti-Jets rant today, which makes me feel better about the Jets. He pulled out ALL the old SOJ hits. Seriously, these guys act like the team has Maccagnan and Gase or something, or Jeremy Kerley is their #1 WR.

Smith's rant was hilarious. He made fun of Saleh's name, then he grudgingly admitted they have some weapons on offense. The two he named were Mims and Corey Davis. Really? Those are the weapons the Jets have? I mean, if you are going to yell and scream about the team, at least know the roster. Know who you are talking about.

I am so sick of lazy, uninformed loudmouths trotting out their SOJ stuff.

skop

The Green Knight
Jet Fanatics
I guess Stephen A. went on an anti-Jets rant today, which makes me feel better about the Jets. He pulled out ALL the old SOJ hits. Seriously, these guys act like the team has Maccagnan and Gase or something, or Jeremy Kerley is their #1 WR.

Smith's rant was hilarious. He made fun of Saleh's name, then he grudgingly admitted they have some weapons on offense. The two he named were Mims and Corey Davis. Really? Those are the weapons the Jets have? I mean, if you are going to yell and scream about the team, at least know the roster. Know who you are talking about.

wow... Mims and Davis were his "see, i am paying attention, but it ain't worth my time" go to's? for real. what an @$$ clown.

Tinstar

Mr. Know it All
Jet Fanatics
Jets Global

America, what a country. You can be a total azz clown and someone will pay as long as you have a big enough mouth .

Innocenti

Ospedale degli Innocenti
Jet Fanatics
That's the whole idea. So that people go to CBS sports to read more. You probably saw it on your facebook news feed too. It's a form of click-bait I suppose.

BlindsideD'Brick

Franchise Tagged
Jet Fanatics

Stephen A. is the Jerry Springer of ESPN.

Just another loud mouth who sees entertainment value in turning the Jets into a punching bag for bored Patriots fans who need a dopamine hit. ESPN considers this douche a valuable asset to their network. It speaks volumes about ESPN’s credibility.

LRJets

First Round Tender
Jet Fanatics
ESPN should not have paid him so much. He thinks he is the king of commentators. Opines on everything.
Skip Bayless looks good next to him.

jets82

Curious George
Jet Fanatics
ESPN should not have paid him so much. He thinks he is the king of commentators. Opines on everything.
Skip Bayless looks good next to him.
And I truly don’t like Skip Bayless but I can’t argue this statement at all